BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

Am looking to go in sep/oct too.. are u on kakao?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Chipmunk,

Have been following your shares regarding Cheongdam U. Sorry to hear you had to do 3 revisions. Am also looking into revision for epi & eyelid. How are your eyes now after 3rd surgery? You've also mentioned a wrinkle after the 1st revision. Now after your surgery, is it gone?

Hi guys, just need some advice on something actually.

I actually had a silicon implant done on my nose 2 years ago in thailand but last august, I had to get it removed cos it was poking out inside of my nostril. So currently my nose have nothing inside.

Do you guys think when going for consulting I should tell them about this? If i do, it will probably put me on a revision price but if I don't, i probably might be able to get it done on a primary rhinoplasty price but would they know I had a silicon implant before when they operate on me?

Hmm.. I know it sucks to pay more, but I would personally tell them because you may have damaged tissues inside (which may need special care or even alternate methods of operation vs. a primary). I wouldn't risk future complications even if it means paying a bit more... that's just my 2 cents, though, so take it with a grain of salt (and don't feel pressured to heed my personal opinion)! :smile:

That's extremely discouraging. Are you sure about all of this? Why would a good clinic that treats mostly locals turn a paying customer away based on nationality only? I know foreigners will often end up paying more regardless, but I'm sure non-Koreans can find good reputable surgeons in Korea if they do their research.

I have been to TL. I had fat grafting on 24 March 2015. The clinic is mid size, when I was there, some koreans were having plastic surgery too. I have no idea about rhinoplasty but I think they are good in breast augmentation because there are many breast augment before after pictures catalogue on the lobby room. And my consultant is very beautiful and she has big breasts :smile:

I think at some points, it is true that the locals get better clinic or doctors. The clinics first priority is local market and the doctors do their best efforts for their local patients because if there is a malpractice or botch then patients will sue doctors. For foreigners, how are we going to sue them? We dont speak koreans, our visa is only to stay for short period, we will have to spend lots money on hotels, foods, transport, etc..... So, the not so favourite clinics will have to start doing foreigners business

My clinic charged me 2.5 millions won for fat grafting :sad:

@ Earthhan, what happened to wonjin past few months? Please share with us

Hey Algae, a girl died there since they swapped in a dentist to do jaw surgery Instead of the surgeon.

I personally also had a horribly botched eyelid surgery there a few yrs back And had to get it redone. (The thread broke THROUGH my skin and was visible / caused an infection....eep)

I'd say def avoid Wonjin!

OMG, I am so thankful I can still go home peacefully..... There is a post in website that list clinic ranking and Wonjin is #4.
@Wishingstar, I hope all the best for your next plastic surgery

Hi guys, Im headed to Korea next week for my DES. I want to consult with Wannabe but I have no idea how to get to that clinic. i'm more comfortable with getting around on the train and then walking as opposed to taking the taxi. I put their english address on google maps but it was still very confusing to me. All the other clinics that I've short listed I pretty much have an idea of how to get there when i put it on google maps but not Wannabe. If anyone has gone to Wannabe before, can you please inform me what Subway line/station exit I get off at? Thank you so much!

I'm planning to visit there for a consultation too, but in June. This is what I found from their website. Hope it helps you somehow. http://oi57.tinypic.com/2ia7r5x.jpg