BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

It is very difficult, even in the United State to sue a clinic for unfavorable plastic surgery. When you go abroad, you are taking a greater risk, and you need to be aware and accept those risks. If you are not willing to, perhaps do not go abroad for surgery. A good clinic will try their best to remedy any issues that arise, and the clinics out for money will not care if you are dissatisfied. So try your best to choose as wisely as possible.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so so much for posting this, it was really helpful. How would you check whether or not a clinic is actually registered and subject to regulations though?

I think you should tell the doctor that you had surgery before....not just because of the price, but the silicon already altered the inside of your nose in some ways...even if the doctor can't tell that you have done it from the outside...he's going to know you had a surgery when he peaks in lol and then the doctor has to deal with complications with the surgery or extra steps because of the previous silicon implant (the higher price will take care of this for the revision)...if he gave you a first time nose surgery price then maybe some steps that need to be taken care of won't be taken care of...

You just need a valid passport and you can stay up to 90 days in Korea without a VISA :smile:

Does anyone know the list of foods one must avoid eating during surgery recovery? I know you're not suppose to have red meat and seafood. What about caffeine like tea or coffee?

I am looking for a really good plastic surgery clinic in Korea that specializes in cheekbone implants, not cheekbone reduction surgery. Item seems to have cheekbone implants with the least horrific reviews, but Item seems to have only anterior implants, which i am looking to have implants on more of the sides of my cheekbones, rather than frontal.

Also, is there any other clinics I should be noted by that specializes in a cheekbone augmentation?

also, is there a good clinic in korea that does forehead shavings, to shave down prominent foreheads, to make a softer look?

Fillers may also be an option for me, but are fillers as permanent as cheekbone implants, and as good as them? because for me a cheekbone implant is imitating an actual cheekbone, rather than just fat grafting. I don't really know

really, all in all, I have a sort of ovalish face, and I want to make more it rounder and voluminous (probably with the help of cheekbone implants)

I had my cheek implants done by Dr Chuang at Wish Clinic in Taiwan. He did a great job - very natural, not too big for my face and great price.

I'm not sure about clinics that do cheek implants in Korea but I ended up taking my cheek implants out after 5 years with Dr at Oz Clinic because I didn't want to have foreign substance in my body.

I just do fillers now for cheeks and honestly I think the result is much much much more natural (even though my implants looked natural).

You should think about impact of cheek implants on your smile too, as they can change your smile and make ur face seem tighter. Also there is a possibility they shift as they are not fixed in place. Also, if you like sleeping with your face on pillow, you will be able to feel the implants. It is weird feeling.

Just some things to think about if you haven't already:smile:

They say to avoid salty as that can increase swelling. Spicy food also should avoid (but i can't remember why... Maybe aggravates stitches in ur mouth if you have them?)

Never heard about the red meat one though

Constitutional Court?!! Cannot sue haha. Only for constitutional issues to do with the Korean constitution.

Anyway, you can't just pick what court you will sue in... More realistically you have to go do mediation with the clinic and arrive at some settlement amount.

I highly doubt you ever end up in court in Korea.

thanks so much!, but when you get fillers, do you have to keep getting more of them? or do they last forever. because I sorta want something to last forever aka permanent. Also when Oz had your cheekbone implants imputted, were they natural looking aswell? And did they make your face wider?

Does Wish Clinic also have good english speaking people there?

EDIT: I read about wish clinic and they specialize in Rhinoplasties, so I'm seeing that you had a good experience with Wish clinic with your cheekbone implants so, im guessing its good haha :biggrin:

Hi hj88! Pls do! That will be very helpful! I'm going for facial contour too. Wud b great if u can share your exp w us! Thank u :smile:

Have you considered fat graft as well? There's also something called prp fat graft that could make it last longer. People say depending on the surgeon's techniques and and getting retouched could have lasting results. Unfortunately I don't think any implants would last forever. They could last for few decades, but probably not forever. It could thin out your skin as you get older and implants would become visible. Also having implants protude on the sides of your face could give a harsher look. I think most Korean girls would killed to have you face shape haha