BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disagree (I'm caucasian)

Also, most of the Caucasians with them who post photos on RealSelf look pretty fake and obvious. If that's the look you're going for, than that's one thing..

but demi moore! Demi moore!!! and Angelina! They have such fierce implants (allegedly) lol

Gosh if they do job well done! Why couldn't that be me *sobs* lol

It seems like they have frontal cheekbone implants though, and not a lot of fat on their face which makes their cheekbones look more 3D. I can't say I've seen an asian woman who can pull off the sunken cheekbone look. Theres a reason why the Kim Kardashian cheekbone contouring is popular in western countries and not Asia.

They weren't too big. When I got them taken out I saw them afterwards and I was actually shocked how small they were.

My problem wasn't with the implants and how they looked so much as the impact they had on the rest of my face - particularly my smile. I didn't like not being able to smile as widely and not seeing as many teeth. I didn't like the "tight" look to my mid-face. I also didn't like being able to feel them when I slept on my side. Also, they made me look more mature and not as youthful and "cute"

None of that bothered me for the first few years, but after a while I just wanted my old smile back.

I just think even the smallest enhancement in that part of your face makes such a big difference.

Hi there, r these clinics only good for the procedures you are looking for? I'm looking at FC. So just checking if there is a conflict of interests. Btw some of these clinics also spend money on overseas marketing.. so it may not be true tt clinics tt wanna reach out to foreigners are not faved by locals.

Nope, a lot of locals go to those clinics for facial contouring as well. My husband went to some of those clinics for facial contouring consultations but he settled on going to the same clinic where I had my breast augmentation done at. :smile: I don't think there is a lone holy grail clinic for facial contouring, every good clinic that does facial contouring will yield similar results to eachother. Just need to settle on a doctor who listens to your needs and knows whats best for your face.

Hello Guys, i'm in a serious dilemma right now.

I will be doing my Jaw surgery with EverM this autumn and am in the midst of considering which operation to choose.

Background information: I've been thinking, researching and planning this for a year. My teeth are naturally straighter than average, dentists never recommended me for braces. My biting is ALIGNED. I do not have speech/biting problems.

The pictures attached is my current situation. I even did a little photoshop to depict the desire outcome i hoped for. My current dillemma is this, should i go for 1) Double-Jaw surgery OR a 2) Jaw + Chin reduction??

Below are my concerns:

1) Money. Although i will have the money for both of the proposed operations, the difference of both operation is doubled of one another.

2) Risks. Its obvious double-jaw is more riskier than a reduction. If a reduction can achieve my desired look, why do i have to go through so much?

3) Recovery time.

I guess to sum up, is jaw+chin reduction surgery a better fit for me, especially its a cheaper/less riskier/faster recovery operation compared to double-jaw!

My doctor says that the "ROOT OF THE PROBLEM" is my jaw position. Both jaw is protruded so both have to be shifted backwards. If i go for reductions, it MAY solve it aesthetically, but not fundamentally. Then i ask myself, what is MY "root of the problem". i dont have biting, speaking, eating problems. My problem is a aesthetic problem, if this cheaper alternative can make me aesthetically better, then why do i have to go through painful double-jaw surgery?

I know you guys are not doctors, and i should listen to the doctors. But the difference of both surgery's prices is just t0o much that i could not stop suspecting that they are just suggesting the more pricer (double jaw) for the sake of earning more.

Its very evident that i do have issues with my jaw, from the pictures. I have at least 4 more months to decide. EverM is an excellent PS hospital i never doubt that, but i seek your kind advice on this.

Appreciate everyone for reading!

Many thanks,

Hmm double jaw surgery is pretty invasive..I almost wonder if you can get a similar result to your pic with a nose augmentation, possible premaxillary implant (also known as "cat surgery") and acculift under chin? Possibly even just the nose job and acculift? Take it with a grain of salt, though....i'm def no expert. :smile: