BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course i will share my story if i go to JK or JW. I only have JK and JW in my list now. I also had Dream, The Line, EverM, Item, April31 and Regen in my list but i put them off my list because i read that they have many unsatisfied patients, ghost doctors, bad aftercare and they don't take responsible for their patients if something goes wrong.

I will not go to Korea now, i will go in a couple of years because i want to have my chin implant and nose done in my country before i go to Korea to have my eyes done.

Yes, JK and JW are both quite expensive if you compare to other clinics, but i think they are way better when it comes to performed surgeries, after care and doctors experiences. I will rather pay more with JK or JW than having my eyes botched with cheaper and blacklised clinics like BK, ID, Grand, View, Wonjin and so on.

Are you sure that Dr Suh doesn't do eyes? I have heard a lot good things about him.

I know for sure that Dr Joo Kwon at JK does eyes. l just want to do upper or lower blepharoplasty with ptosis correction.

Jaspsev,

I think you won't have enough time. If you choose to do genioplasty first, then chances are you will have to wait for 1 to 2 weeks then do rhinoplasty. After rhinoplasty, you will needs additional 5 to 7 days in Seoul for check ups. I would give yourself a month so you don't rush.

Thank you for telling me this. :smile: I didn't know that Dr Choi is the one at JW that does eyes.

I can confirm that this is true because it says on Dr Choi profile on the JW website that he is the "Conference director of the Eyeplastery Steering Research Institute of the Korean Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon".

Thanks! :smile:

Hi Grantz, sorry for the late reply but anyway the operation in Korea timing really varies. I remember the first time I was there the surgery was scheduled at 4pm i only got out of the hospital at about 10 plus 11 (but maybe i had more surgeries then).

2nd time i only did fat graft to face i think about 3-4 hours? but after which you would still feel really sleepy and have to go back hotel to rest for sure... :graucho:

(This is probably a really dumb question LOL) but did you feel okay/awake enough to get back to the hotel afterwards? I might have to find somewhere a bit further away from Gangnam since I'll be staying for a month D:

Thank you! Wow that's a lot of time for a fat graft operation..

Do you happen to know anyone else who got fat graft done and the fat survived?

Chloe, what are the surgeries you are doing? When I did just fat graft it was OK. I can just get up n go back myself. My mum was ok too. Haha. Anyway I just did my fat graft again today!!! Hahaha. But at JB. :P

Grantz, for fat graft u just have to keep doing it everytime u feel the fats have gone off. Its your own fats so surely u won't feel like it's foreign object in your face. Hahaha. As a matter of fact... I did my 3rd time today! Lol. N I will continue to do it whenever I feel any part of the face not supple enough. :P

But supposedly the fat will survive without a touch up for 3-5 years if done right:crybaby: I don't live in Korea and I can't get it done whenever I start losing it..

You are so lucky! How fast do you deswell? I mean how fast can I get to work without looking like an alien?

Thank you!

I had full face fat grafting 4 months ago. When I visited the clinic, consultant said fat survival would be 50:50.
And they suggested me to have top up after 2.5 months ~ 3 months.