BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

Hi I am planning on going after July 4th to do an epi reversal and get a silicone implant removed? Are you sharing a hotel? I do not have flights confirmed yet because I wanted to see if I could find a travel buddy to make the experience better. :smile:

Update: sorry I meant to quote another post

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I was planning on going after July 4th. Are you sharing a room? I didn't book yet and was hoping to find a travel buddy to make the experience more bearable. :smile:

I'm going to Korea next year. I'm considering DAPRS, TLPS, and Pitangui. Can someone recommend me the place for v-line or 2 jaw(don't know for sure) and eyes. I don't want to do my surgery at dental clinic since I want to do my eyes at the same time.

hello.... i'm still considering whether to get my jaw reduct or not d/t so many pro&cons. i still looking for a review bout jaw surgery tho.
anyway, my top choice currently is Banobagi. how about u?
and oh.. feel free to contact me at nigahiga0606(at)yahoo.com

thanks!

My friend went to KB bank to witdraw from ATM
Using cc is the best exchange rate- but make sure this cc doesnt charge you 3% foreign transaction fee. I use my capital one card no fee.
If you bring cash, your exchange rate will be lower
Example: cash for every 1USD you get say, 1000 won, ATM widthraw you get 1025 (depending on the rate of the day)
BUT you only benefit from atm withdraw rate ONLY if your bank does not chargte you 3% to use ATM in foreign country,

Open Capitalone360 checking account or Charles Scwhab. No fees so you benefit from good rate ecchange

I learned all this from my friend- we are here in KR now.

I did Rhinoplasty and double eyelid- will post in a new post of my experience and share some ba. I had it done only yesterday.

I wouldnt recommend Pitangui
TLPS is a rip-off
DA- heard is good for face contour but I forgot why people in my group didn't go there.

Other places face contour: NJH, Eight Clinic.
eyes: Designer (dolly), Teuim (expensive, dolly), Namu, Unique (natural or dolly).

Malissa what surgeries do you plan to do?
I had all these clinics on my original short list but ended up 4 different ones LOL

Andifleur, you've already had your procedures done? Congratulations! Can't wait to read about your experience. Everyone keeps saying that Teuim is expensive and difficult to bargain with. Did you visit Teuim for a consultation?

Also, can you share Unique Clinic's website? I can't seem to find it. Thanks so much^^ I hope everything is going well for you!

I checked on Teuim and Item for eye surgery.

Item is very steep at 1,650,000 non negotiable by cash and 20% surcharge if pay by card!!!

Teuim at 1,200,000. But I spoke in mixtures of Korean and English, thus not sure if that is local or international price :P

I plan on doing face contour, rhinoplasty and breast augmentation.
I wanted to do all at one place, but I realized that I don't like everything in any of the clinics. It's all mixed up what part of their work I like, so I'm not too sure what I'll do ):

I started looking more into Unique for nose, but doesn't seem like they speak English.

Please split up your surgeries. you will go through hell in pain if you do all three.
If do face contour, don't do nose
If do nose and boobs maybe.

Unique does bring in translator- I did my nose and eyes there yesterday!

Other good places for nose NJH, they are also good with face contour
I would have picked NJH for nose but price wise they don't discount too much.

wait for my post about my whole experience with the surgeries

Yes, I will write about my experience soon- I just need to rest and go back today to check up. I had it done yesterday.

it's Uniqueps.co.kr

Teuim I did not go to consult but based on quotes pretty high.
My main concern was nose anyway, and eyes a lot of places can make nice eyes I wasnt too worried.

I meant,

If you do face contour and boobs same time is ok
or nose and boobs same time

Just don't do face contour and nose same time- it is a lot of suffering. Unless you really must get it all over with. Just saying, be careful of putting your body through so much at once.

That's probably local pricing. I was quoted 3 mil KRW for double eyelid revision, which is way more than twice that. I doubt I'll even get 30% off at Teuim. I dropped Item from my list because their prices are too high.