BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

Dude, if it's primary rhino, you shouldn't be paying $8,000! O.O
Unless you're using rib graft or dermis graft to raise your bridge. Did they say what kind of procedures you need? Osteotomy is kind of expensive too... And I think breasts are more expensive than other procedures. Doesn't the W clinic specialize in boob jobs? I think this is the link: http://www.wclinicw.co.kr/

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plastic surgery consulation dates
Sep
- Makeover (1/9, breast augmentation,lip reduction and rhinoplasty)
- MrsKing (1/9, facial contouring, possible lower face lift and/or Acculift) consult TLPS, Dream, DA and Everm
- ngalaxiee (3/9, mandible surgery, double eyelid surgery, cheekbone reduction and facial lipo/power v, tipplasty)
- Bieu from Vietnam (3/9) surgery at Item
- Gdmumui (3/9)
- Dreamii (nose revision, mandible jaw reduction and fat graft)
- tigervt2006 (early sept, Zygoma and jaw) consult Everm, Jk, DA
- angela.han1504 (1/9 – 16/9, sliding genio and possibly nose) consult Grand and Dream
- anna85 from paris (11/9-20/9) consult wonjin, regen, april 31, dream, JW
- bigbird9898 (15/9 – 24/9)
- needitdone (mid to late Sept, Power v and revision eyelid surgery) consult TL, Teuim
- cute_lil_fiend (late September or early October, full face fat grafting and possibly chin augmentation or sliding genioplasty)
- pez (22/9 tht week, V-line) consult EverM
- davincci (Sep) consult Regen, Dream, JW, Life

Oct
- missgl (early October, square jaw reduction) consult JK, Dream, TL, EverM, JW
- daytona289 (early Oct, facelift, double chin lipo and fat graft)
- MissyQuirky (Oct, eye surgery) consult teium, view and Item

Nov
- susaki (eyes, nose, fat graft)
- Little sparrow (early nov, eyes) consult Regen, Wonjin, pitangui, banobagi, dream

Dec
- kkim120 (X’mas, nose revision)

Jan 2015

Feb
- Ninja21 (consult in 20/8 plan to do surgery in Feb, facial contouring)
- Susaki

Mar

Apr

May
- Calliejung (end of May, Eyes and Nose) consult Teuims, JW
Jun

janberan all the best to you!!! you'll be fine!!! :smile:
which clinic are you going to?

I can only imagine how you feel night before the big day!! Be strong and hang in there and think of happy moments in life :smile:.. time will pass and beofre you know it, you'll be done and the surgery is all behind you. Look forward to hearing your good news.

I don't know if it matters, but I'm planning on doing eyes and fat graft as well. Funnily enough, it's exactly the same thing you're planning on doing. Are you still set on going to JW? or are you planning to consult other places while you're there? I would seriously consider consulting more than one place... :/

Having my surgery on Thursday, starting to get nervous! Would anyone be able to recommend things I need to take with me? It's only a 2 hour surgery so will be out the same day, but not sure what I'm allowed to take!

Also, starting to buy some things (water, etc) for the days after surgery. I bought some pumpkin juice as I read it's good for swelling. Anything else you'd recommend? I go back to work one week after my surgery so need most (if not all) bruising to be gone!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Maybe lip balm and throat lozenges because I really needed these but did not know to bring. Your mouth and throat will be sore (only if you'll go under general anaesthetic).

My throat hurts even though I had sleep sedation! Definitely load up on water.. The sore throat doesn't last too long, I am now 3 hours post surgery and feel somewhat normal. No pain so far..
Get food as well! Don't want to have to wander into the streets when you get hungry after considering you need to fast for at least 8 hours

i went to tl website and it said 60% of people can achieve v shape face just by doing power v without shaving bones.

anyone has experience with power v?i am really hesistant on shaving my jaw as i know it will cause skin to sag and teeth falling off easily

I went on their website and it looks like power v line is buccal fat removal. I think hongkongphooey had this done...
http://www.tlplasticsurgery.com/?page_id=916

Hi mother hen!
That's great, I wouldn't have thought of either of those so I will definitely take those with me! What procedure did you have done? I'm having lower blepharoplasty to remove eyebags so I will be under general anaesthesia.
Thanks again!