BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

AT is teiumps. I have been looking through the pics in naver feko and give them note to ask them where they have their surgeries done, but i think they might be just promoters..... I got lots of reply, but mainly from small clinics

I have also read the blogs from naver.... but mostly posted by the clinics, i don't know whether can believe or not...... the pics might have photoshop

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg... thanks for telling us

really speechless, i ask my korean friend, and she told me this news is about a surgeon letting the nurse to perform fat grafting......................................

How can we trust the korean surgeons to let them touch our face?!!!! This news really ruin their reputation!!!!!

its not TLPS...they didnt identify the clinic:X

Hi gernic!
Yes, mine was transconjunctival from the inner lid. My right eye has bruised a lot more than the left, but in have tape over my 'bags' at the moment so can't see the result just yet. Did yours turn out even? I've see a few pictures where they have turned out uneven and hoping this hasn't happened!
Thanks for your help

Hi makeover,
I saw u asked about lip reduction. I accidentally found a clinic. But they talk a lot about lips. Maybe u can check it out. Just sharing only. :smile:
Note: I never heard of that clinic too

www.cdzien.com

But I think the life clinic that you talk about is also interesting.

Hey guys,

is anyone travelling to Seoul in August? :smile: I'm planning to visit some clinics but i'm afraid it will be quite boring because i'm travelling alone :sad:

So if u need company to go shopping i know some places like Dongdaemun, Gasang Digital Complex, Myeongdong (...this one probably all of you alrdy know), etc.. because i went there 2 years ago for a revision eyelid surgery.

Umm, i found this list:

Plastic surgery consulation dates
Sep
- Makeover (1/9, breast augmentation,lip reduction and rhinoplasty)
- MrsKing (1/9, facial contouring, possible lower face lift and/or Acculift) consult TLPS, Dream, DA and Everm
- ngalaxiee (3/9, mandible surgery, double eyelid surgery, cheekbone reduction and facial lipo/power v, tipplasty)
- Bieu from Vietnam (3/9) surgery at Item
- Gdmumui (3/9)
- Dreamii (nose revision, mandible jaw reduction and fat graft)
- tigervt2006 (early sept, Zygoma and jaw) consult Everm, Jk, DA
- angela.han1504 (1/9 – 16/9, sliding genio and possibly nose) consult Grand and Dream
- anna85 from paris (11/9-20/9) consult wonjin, regen, april 31, dream, JW
- bigbird9898 (15/9 – 24/9)
- needitdone (mid to late Sept, Power v and revision eyelid surgery) consult TL, Teuim
- cute_lil_fiend (late September or early October, full face fat grafting and possibly chin augmentation or sliding genioplasty)
- pez (22/9 tht week, V-line) consult EverM
- davincci (Sep) consult Regen, Dream, JW, Life

Oct
- missgl (early October, square jaw reduction) consult JK, Dream, TL, EverM, JW
- daytona289 (early Oct, facelift, double chin lipo and fat graft)
- MissyQuirky (Oct, eye surgery) consult teium, view and Item

Nov
- susaki (eyes, nose, fat graft)
- Little sparrow (early nov, eyes) consult Regen, Wonjin, pitangui, banobagi, dream

Dec
- kkim120 (X’mas, nose revision)

Jan 2015

Feb
- Ninja21 (consult in 20/8 plan to do surgery in Feb, facial contouring)
- Susaki

Mar

Apr

May
- Calliejung (end of May, Eyes and Nose) consult Teuims, JW

...it doesnt say anything about consultation appointments in August, but i'm hoping somebody is still going ...even if he/she is not on the list :-s

Anyways, sorry for this long post and i'm looking forward to your replies.

Hi, everyone!

I've been a silent reader here for over a year, and I thought I'd come out of hiding since I saw that a few of you are discussing Wonjin, as I've had some experience with that clinic.

I actually had non incisional eyelid surgery at Wonjin last October, and complications unfortunately arose. About a month or two after the surgery, I noticed that the surgical thread had somehow broken through the skin of my eyelid, thus leading to a bad eyelid infection that did not go away for months. In fact, you can *see* 2 exposed parts of the black surgical thread poking out of the surface my eyelid skin right now, which makes it difficult to put on makeup...not to mention making me extremely self conscious about going outside.

When I emailed Wonjin about this issue, it would take weeks at a time for the consultant to respond to my questions. Apparently, the thread is supposed to be non-dissolvable and is supposed to stay under the skin (which it didn't, since it started coming out within a month or two of the surgery).

Every time I respond with follow up questions, the consultant just asks me to fly back to Korea to speak to the operating surgeon (Dr. Son) about it..... and then says I will be charged at least 500,000 won in anesthesia fees for them to cut off the exposed thread and remove the sutures altogether. They are refusing to refund me the original surgery price, won't help with accomodations or travel costs (I would have to fly from the US, so it's quite expensive), and are charging me to fix the complication / exposed thread on top of everything. I'm currently still trying to see if they can do anything more to help resolve the botched surgery, and it's still a waiting game (as it literally takes weeks at a time to get a response between emails mostly).

Anyway, my intention is not to slander the clinic unnecessarily, but I decided to take the time to write this post in hopes that my fellow readers will be able to avoid the amount of heartache, worry, and troubles I'm going through now to get this resolved (especially as I have gotten so much helpful knowledge from other fellow forum members here).

If anyone has any advice on how to deal with this sort of situation (when a clinic refuses to help or is unresponsive / tries to charge extra to fix a botched surgery), I would really appreciate it!

Looking forward to getting to know some of you in this forum, and I hope my case helps some of you guys as a cautionary tale.... wish I'd just gone for one of the better reviewed clinics and surgeon instead!

Hi firstly I'm sorry that you had to go through that.
Signature
If you are suffering from a cosmetic surgery botched job performed in Korea, you can file this form to the KCA (korea consumer agency). It's in English.

http://www.kca.go.kr/front/english/coun_05.jsp

It's important to complain because those clinics can destroy a life.

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news...13_101689.html

I would advise u not to go back to wonjin for a revision.
(U want to make sure that this is a last revision)

My suspicions about wonjin first arose when a forumner who had a botched eye job wrote a long email to me personally to warn me.
Unlike you, she had a full incision so the damage was severe.

Would recommend you to go to dr Kwon from teuim. It's non incisional so the revision job should b quite easy.

Hi Jillyqueen - thanks for the advice! I'll definitely file a complaint about my experience at Wonjin then! Unfortunately, the first link you sent me seems to be a broken one - do you happen to have an updated link?

Thanks a million, and yikes - sorry to hear about the fellow forumner who also had a botched eye job there.

Hi I just wanted to write a positive review for K Samsung Clinic. Both my mother and I went there and had positive experiences and even though it has taken forever to recover we are happy with our results! Let me know if anyone has any questions.

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for being willing to provide info on your experience and great that you and your mom had good experience. I remember you mentioned about v-line before, would you mind letting us know what procedures you both had and how do you like the result now? which doctors in K Samsung operated on you?

Enjoy your new look :smile: