BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

Hmm... I can't speak for Ohlala_PS, but I'm not doing surgery for a man. I'm doing it because I'd like to be confident about my appearance. But that confidence carries over to all aspects of your life.

Several pages ago, I raised the question about dating after plastic surgery after I came home from a horrible date. Partly in reaction to the date, but also because I was genuinely curious as to how plastic surgery changed people's lives (if at all).

And it wasn't a serious question. I was just being irreverent and a little silly since doing plastic surgery research is stressful. And from her tone, I don't think Ohlala was being serious either. I understand plastic surgery is a serious matter, having done rhino once I know it's very difficult, but I see no reason why we can't joke about it once in a while. We're here to support each other on our plastic surgery journeys aren't we?

That being said, I can't wait until after December when I've finished all of my procedures. The waiting, endless research etc. is killing me. In college, I was totally that kid who was itching to take the final just to get it over with. haahaha

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely true makeover. As for myself, I just want to look good no matter how tired I might be after hard day's work or lack of sleep. Looking good makes me feel even better! I havent even thought about hitting on girls post op tbh even though im single. Id just be happy if my feel good vibe can make others feel happy too! And if that makes them attracted to me well thats gotta be bonus. But at the end of da day, im doing it to look good to feel good as right now when I look tired as day wears on I feel tired too. Anyone else feel this way too?

I also got that problem. When I look in mirror I feel I look good but everytime I see picture from camera my face look fat and flat. I do not know which more accurate but hope is the mirror hahaha

I used to feel like this, but the more I see myself in the mirror when other people are present, the more I realize... Man. My face is huge.

It's like that for me too! In the mirror it's not too bad but gosh in pictures I find complexes I've never even thought about before! I'm starting to think my mirror is a weird one that like skinny-izes my face or something xD

I know what you mean... I read an article somewhere that when we see ourselves in a mirror we instinctively stand up straighter, tuck our chins in etc. Which makes me sad to think I go around looking like my pictures rather than my reflection. :'(

I'm glad you've had such a great experience :smile: Did you already book with JW before you left for Korea? Does that mean you paid a deposit for your surgery ahead of time?

Oh, I had my first rhino with JW back in 2012. And the English consultant there was very nice and accommodating. Had such a wonderful experience, I wrote all about it on the forums. haha.
I'm glad you're being taken care of, and hope you love your results!

What did you get done? silicone implant and tiplasty? Maybe even alarplasty?

It's a Korean plastic surgery forum. But I don't think you're allowed to link to other forums on here. And you need a nave account to join the forums (which is completely in Korean). It has awesome before and after pics but not people who post there don't give much info about their experience aside from clinic, procedures and price. That's why I'm on purse forum since people give extensive reviews :smile:

I'm looking to get FFS in Seoul, and I've narrowed down my options to either Banobagi or REGEN Clinic. I'm looking to have a 3 Dimensional face with very minor cheek implants or/and good fat grafting to make that happen.

Also do any of these clinics offer Oculoplasty aka Orbital Surgery? (to fix uneven eyes) but not to make them look too close together as I heard some people say.

And I'm just wondering what clinic do you recommend for those procedures and has good FFS in general.

I'm leaning more towards banobagi cuz they seem to have more before and after pictures and also a good reputation, but REGEN has videos on youtube USER: bongqiuqiu's channel and her face just looks amazing after, so im not sure.

Last time I talk to Regen, many of their experienced doctors are no longer performing surgeries. Read my past post and do your own research.

#

dear kkim, I understand tt u r going back to Korea in Dec, will u go back to JW for more procedures? If u r not going back to JW, could u share your reason/concern?

Hey guys, I've been quoted 2,900,000 Won for lateral canthoplasty and ptosis surgery. I'm keen on going ahead with it after having consultations with about 7-8 clinics.

Just wanted to confirm that this is a reasonable sum to pay for the two surgeries? Of course, its difficult to tell if you haven't seen my face and the work needed to be done, but I just wanted to see if this was an accurate figure.

Thanks in advance!