BeautyHacker

Dr Kim at BK Hospital

You can open mouth and eat as well after surgery. It's just that since you made incision inside mouth, you cannot go crazy with meat or hard chewy food right after surgery. It's like the same thing as you won't try to use your finger when you made a cut on your finger even though you can surely move it. :graucho:

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You saw my pictures already and I cannot ask for more about my results.
pretty thankful to have such a successful surgery when I had a lot at once, too since I saw so many people on this forum went wrong with their surgery.

Hi Allegria,
Did you get any feedbacks or comments from others? Planning for rhinoplasty with Dr Kim too sometimes in July. But after reading all of those comments, giving me a second thought.:hrmm: Do you still go for rhinoplasty at BK? Thank you.

Hi Mina0iris,
which doctor did on you go at BK? thks

Hi Sassychic09,

Have you found the good one to go?:smile:

Hey, I had rhino at BK 3 months ago with Dr. Hong :smile:

Dermis fats bridge augmentation

Hi Anyone in this forum done Dermis fats on nasal bridge augmentation? Is it smooth & contour? Or is there Any uneveness & lumpiness? Pls kindly share...thank u!

Dermis fats bridge augmentation

Hi Anyone in this forum done Dermis fats on nasal bridge augmentation? Is it smooth & contour? Or is there Any uneveness & lumpiness? Pls kindly share...thank u!

Hi dan4m3,
That is great! At least i hear someone is happy with BK lol:biggrin:. Did you show Dr Hong what you wanted for the nose ? (showing him pictures maybe) or he gave some advises? Is he friendly? As i heard that Dr Kim is pretty straight forward n silent type.:graucho:
Thks

• 4 weeks later...
Hi there
I am interested to have v line surgery in Korea, I read all your post and see that you are very happy with the result. Can I see your pic be getting consulting w/ BK? My emai: [email protected]
Thanks

Wait, I'm little confused. You want to see pictures of me getting consultation with BK ? or you want to see my b/a pictures and you are getting consultation with BK ? :P