BeautyHacker

Life After V Line Surgery

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m looking into getting my face done at Banobagi as well and my estimate cost is similar to yours, I’m looking into facial contour and rhinoplasty.
It’s a lot more expensive than I though it would be, I was hoping it would be like 10k max as I saw other people spending about that much in other clinics...
I’m 27 so I worry about skin sagging too since I want zygoma reduction and V-Line, even tho I don’t want my V-Line to be too drastic. Do you have before/after photos of how your surgery went in general and before/after of the sagging? Only if you feel comfortable PMing them to me of course, I would just rather see a real persons results from Banobagi and not just what they have on their website.

These agency tourisms jack up the prices for you plus banobagi isnt exactly cheap either :/ vline and rhino shouldnt be that expensive

Hi there! May I ask the name of the clinic you went to? I am considering FC this year . Thanks

• 7 months later...
So sorry for your experience, I wish I've read this before did my surgery.
Now I have exact same problem as yours. Have you done the revision in the US?
I can't believe that this ID hospital launched their cosmetic at Sephora. This will just create more victims. People doesn't really know how crazy is Korea. They only see the good side since its illegal to even say any bad review in korea. I watched letmein show and many patients from across the world watched this and they got botched face at ID hospital.
Selling ID hospital's cosmetic at Sephora will just create more advertisement and more victims.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I saw your blog. I did my surgery similar to your at the View this past March. I’m into 5 weeks of my recovery and I’m concern about the sagging and swelling. I’m 40 yrs old. Did your sagging skin got better or did you end up getting it fix?