BeautyHacker

Life After V Line Surgery

Which is exactly how I ended up looking into plastic surgery in Seoul. American doctors only see the face and body in pieces and not how it works as a whole. I was going to have my nose done by the top nose man in Beverly Hills, but something was still bothering me. I was concerned that my nose would look great, but wouldn't change my face the way I want it to. So I did more research and here I am. :biggrin:

It's so funny that you mentioned being 40. I am in my early forties, but I look as if I am in my early twenties. I'm a little chunky right now, but still cute. lol But I despise being cute. I want to be HOT. At my normal weight I do have a perfect v line. You can even see it now with the weight on the bottom of my face. But after an exhaustive amount of research, I now know what I want and how to explain it to the doctor.

I've also discovered Angelababy and I totally understand why people go crazy over her. She's gorgeous!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello PrinceZombie!

Could u please share a before and after with me? Have you got kakaotalk? I 'm a guy and i am really interested to some of your oparation. I am European though...

• 2 weeks later...
Random Q - has anyone heard of doctors doing bone grafts to rebuild the jaw line? All the swelling is gone from my first terrible fc in california, and now I can see that part of the jaw is indented. I was initially thinking of doing a revision and taking more off the rest to even it out, but now I'm hesitant to do anymore bone work due to nerve damage (and fear of having a tiny ps face).

I've researched jaw implants, and I think that could be an option, but I've always been adverse to foreign objects in the body. I know bone grafts can be difficult, but the area is only an inch long and half an inch deep. Thinking of doing consults with restorative surgeons if I can find some near me, but I'd gladly go to Korea as well. I'd appreciate any input if you've heard of such things!

I have in my reading, yes. Don't ask me where, though, I've done a ton of reading! lol

@acq I'm not sure if this will be of any help to you because this dr. doesn't do bone grafts per se but he does specialize in revision facial contouring surgery. His clinic is called H plastic surgery. There's examples on his naver blog of people with dents on their forehead, jaw, etc. and he rebuilt the area with the help of a 3D printing-type machine. The main materials he uses to rebuild the area are PMMA: polymethyl methacrylate and hydroxyapatite calcium-phosphate (from what I was able to read on his website). There's more info on his site but unfortunately, there's no English site so I can only provide you with minimal info. Only based off his before and after pictures, it's pretty amazing but I haven't consulted or know anyone who has done surgery with him so I can't say anything about his actual skills. I also haven't done any research on the materials or how your body reacts to those materials or anything like that, I just stumbled upon it while doing my research for fc. I uploaded a B&A he posted that I was impressed with. I will PM you his site :smile:

Please pm it to me as well ! Thanks

Miss eurasianbeauty, if you don't mind, what kind of v-line surgery are you getting? T-osteotomy or the long curve cut or another method?

Thanks

I don't know because none of the clinics think I need it. They all have suggested Acculift or Power V. I will discuss it with them during consult and post what I am having done when I choose a clinic.

Hi,
I feel the need to interject. If the doctors are telling you that you don't need a jaw reduction, DON'T DO IT. Don't take what you have for granted. I had a v-line reduction and mandible reduction and it destroyed my face. I'm still working to reconstruct my facial structure. It has cost me thousands of dollars plus I have been left with chronic pain and numbness of my lower jaw and chin. I went to a well known clinic in Seoul. These are invasive surgeries and I wish Seoul would pass legislation to make them illegal. Every day I wish I could go back and erase my trip to Seoul. I would have spent the money seeing a shrink and investing it.

I can PM you pictures of what was done to me if they would help you understand why doing these surgeries is not to be taken lightly. I used to be somewhat attractive. I let my standards, which were too high, take over. Think about why you really want to reduce the size of your face? It destroys the foundation upon which your soft tissues rely. There is major photoshopping being done on many of those clinic websites. It will affect how you age. You will be prone to early jowling. The jawline is a big factor in how well people age. There is a reason why Asians age well. I think their facial structure is a big factor in this.

I had acculift and "v line". Don't do either of these. acculift sucks out necessary facial fat and v-line thread lifts do not last. If they are telling you that you need these, it is because your facial skin will sag after your jaw surgery and you will likely need a facelift, like me.

Hi Chigirl, I am sorry to hear your story and I am scared about Jaw reduction surgery as well. I am currently researching about it since I always feel that's the one surgery I have to do. Do you mind PM me your before and after? You can kakao me as well.

Please pm me your pictures (and the name of the clinic and doctor who did your v-line), I am interested in getting both v-line and acculift and you really scare me..
I knew that these were possible side effects of these procedures but I hoped that with a minimal reduction they would be avoided..

Also,if you don't mind, how old are? Did you get the facelift yet? If yes, which doctor performed it?