BeautyHacker

Honest Experiance/Review at View Clinic Korea Sept. 2017 (a lot of photos)

I think I know what your talking about. I read a lot of reviews saying how much pain they where in after V-line and 2-jaw. The case for me was very different. I woke up groggy but definitely not any pain. There was pressure but it was not unbearable. I think most of the people who felt intolerable pain did 2 jaw surgery along with V-line.I hope this helps!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was swollen but thankfully all my bruising was all gone (thats what I was most worried about) I wouldnt say pass off as baby fat but mostly likely I looked like I was recovering from a wisdom tooth extraction hahah. It was not that bad though, my cheeks, jaw, and chin were a little puffy but I dont think it was from V-line, it was from fat grafting. My nose was completely fine though. If you are worried about looking unrecognizable that will only happen if you leave about 3-4 days after getting surgery. I left after 2 1/2 weeks (the de-swelling treatment and intake of Vitamin c really helped so drink your orange juice! If you have more concern about swelling, discuss about it with the clinic. They can offer injections that will really bring down the swelling. I did laser treatment for my swelling. Its all about preference!)

I hope this helps!

It does help thank you! I want to do two jaw surgery also because I have asymmetry on my left side. I am currently reading reviews on two jaw and you are correct, pain is unavoidable :sad:

• 2 months later...
Get well soon :smile:) i think you will look more amazing after the full recovery! although you look great now. i really want to hear from you more. keep updating!

• 3 weeks later...
@Sarahdomm thank you SO MUCH for sharing such a detailed story and pictures during such a long time! I read every single post in this thread and I just have to say it, it looks AMAZING, especially your V-line.
Could you post some new pictures of the result since it's been a year after your surgery? Is your face still getting smaller?

• 2 weeks later...
I definitely want to go and I am white. Plastic surgeons in Korea definitely get a lot of training on all races however, do they do a lot every every day? No, so less experience and less practice mean more risky.