BeautyHacker

LOWER EYELID SURGERY experience in Opera Plastic Surgery, S.Korea

Hello, thank you for sharing. Would you mind to share more about the post operation? I'm in early thirties but already have eye bags which is from my mom, grandma.. it runs through my family :sad: I already contacted few clinic for online consultation but they all gave me different time for recovery.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It might be better to take notice of what around the average recovery time is that the clinics has given you, since everyone will recover different. Also there are tons of things that you can do that will help a speedy recovery :smile:

Perhaps you can research other people experiences with this eye surgery in general. In my research I found a write up of @sssxccc about her eye surgery at Opera. You can check that out. Good luck :smile:

Congrat! you look much younger and beautiful. 1600$ is not so that expensive!
You didn't have much swelling and bruises and did you go back to your work right after the surgery? Could you tell me when you can able to go out and back to daily life?

I found that thread interesting too! It isn't super latest reviews but so much of good stuff !

I believe that researching old experiences from people extremely valuable, as a lot of them actually come back after months/years to update on their PS surgery, so you really can get an impression of their PS journey and final results achieved. On the same side, I also found reviews of forummers that were very satisfied initially, but as things settled less so. So basically recent reviews are great, but you can't really gauge the satisfaction of the final PS results.

Only thing to make sure of is of course you're going to the same doctor :smile:

Korea has visa waiver programs for many countries if you stay for a fixed period of time. Not sure Russia is on the list though, but you can simply google Korea visa and your friends can easily find if Russia is in the list of participating countries or not. Hope this helps.

Thank your reply. You're doing everyone's great favor. Thank you!

I think my skin heals fast than the average. Once my doc said my skin texture is pretty tight and good. I was back to my daily life after stitching out, 7th day. Please check my recovery review just down below.

*Recovery*
I received few direct messages asking about how am I doing. Sorry for not replying back and hope my second thread helps some people.

- Right after surgery : Blurred vision after putting an ointment in eyes, this was the most scary moment. After 30 minutes, the vision returned but pain and tension on the operated area, under eyes. Felt like something keeps pulling it down. Tearing often. Visible swelling and bruises around the eyes.

-The next day : More swelling and bruises. Stingy feeling when the nurse cleaned the stitched areas.

-7th day: Removal of all the stitches. It gave me a very weird feeling. Not painful but unpleasant. The eye bags were gone but needed more time to recover.

-2weeks: Most of swelling was gone. No visible bruises. But still worried about the often tearing. Right and Left sides were bit uneven too.

-1 month: I think there is no more of swollen area left. Also, under eyes finally got inflated little bit which I was waiting for, the volume.

-2 months: Sometimes, the area gets swollen when I got so much stresses or wasn't feeling okay. But, after a good rest, the symptoms were gone. I think the area is not fully recovered and still weak.

Yes, I heard English talk in the lobby when I was sitting in the consultation room. The staff spoke very fluently. Good luck with your consultation and don't forget to visit many more to find the right clinic.

No special visa was needed. Just advise her to do many consultations and researches of clinics.

I think I mentioned his name in my threads? He is Dr.Kwon, a very nice man.