BeautyHacker

LOWER EYELID SURGERY experience in Opera Plastic Surgery, S.Korea

Sent u her contact info. You can mention my review for sure :smile:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't have his contact info. I made all the appointment, asked questions to the staff who assisted me during the whole operation and she delivered the message to the clinic and my surgeon.

• 3 months later...
Hello, I read a comment recommending your thread in the comment. Thank you for sharing and how is your eyelids now? Are they still flat or is the old eyebag is bulging again? Did your surgeon tell you that how long the result is gonna last?

Hi @maleen4 sorry for the late reply. Appreciate that my review was recommended :smile: There are many reviews of eyes, nose and fc but no lower blepharoplasty. Answers to your questions, the eyebag are gone and they don't seem to come back soon! My surgeon said that any type of eyelid surgery lasts about 10 years but even after 10 years my under eyelid won't be as BAD as before because the surgery repositioned the fat tissues.

• 3 weeks later...
I’ve been recommended by 2 clinics to do a lower blepharoplasty. I’m a little nervous by this as I’m 25... my under eye could definitely be improved but will it be bad to start cutting/stretching the under eye so young?

Lower blepharoplasty vs TRC??? Thoughts?

I had SMAS mini face lift at Opera. There is a thread named 'Facelift+Lower&Upper Eyelids Surgery' It is not in this Asian forum but the other plastic surgery forum. Her results is great and I'm looking for mine to be great too :smile: It is super scary before but after 1-2 weeks, you will love it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yes the scar is in front of ear and around the back:smile: They look pink of course but it is healing well not raised at all. My skin is not so dark considering my nationality(half Filipino) and I expect them to be good in few months. I've been using a silicone scar cream with UV protection in :smile:)))

I was recommended to do lower blepharoplasty with an incision but I'm in thirties and do have eye bags and dark circles. This is why I like this thread, Her condition was so similar to mine. What was the other clinic you were recommended? Are you considering TRC?

Jacque1969, happy for you. I am also interested in having this at opera. Can I dm you some questions?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi! I had TRC at Opera last May. I'm bit older than you but I didn't have much sagging skin so I decided to go for TRC and save the incisional one for later when I become older. If you don't sagging skin and looking for an improvement, I think TRC will be enough for the present.

Great pics to know what to expect after blepharoplasty.