BeautyHacker

For those that got FC/V Line.. pros and cons?

Just be careful because face lipo will create more room underneath the skin which my contribute to more loose skin/sagging. You're experiencing a bit of sagging right now not due to excess fat, but due to less bone for the skin to adhere to. I'm sure you know these things but wanted to mention just in case - best of luck!

Hey there!
I feared so.... I havent consulted any clinics on kakaotalk yet, but should do soon.
Do you have any suggestion on what procedures to consider to deal with it? I've been looking into threadlift, but doesnt seem like it last a long time :/

Thanks for replying

i have a prominent double chin too! pls update or post a thread what surgeries you got to get rid of the doublechin because im still lost

I was in Seoul in September 2019 and got V line with cheekbone reduction done with Regen’s Dr.Oh I guess, he most important is to realize that post op you won’t be able to open your mouth or chew for some time. It gets better once your bone is healed. By now, I already can eat whatever I want, but first few weeks was only on liquids like soups, juices later switched to porridge and mashed foods. Results look great and I think it worth it! I did have numbness in my chin area for about 2 months or so, but now everything is totally fine. Of course, there are always certain risks that’s why it’s important to go to the right surgeon in the first place. Good luck!

I’m just glad you’re looking into options to fix this, don’t give up :smile: I have seen people on this forum fix the sagging issue with things like fat grafts, face lifts, custom implants or even wearing the headband bandage thing (sorry not sure what it’s called) around their jaw at nights, which can really improve the situation (try this out if you haven’t!). Thread lifts help too, though sadly, it’s not a permanent solution like you know. It would have to be re done at least every 6 months to a year. Keep in mind though that facial lipo is much more expensive and plenty of horrible professionals will recommend it for the money they’d make from it, even if it’s not going to be good for the patient. Keep researching until you feel very comfortable with your choice. I am sure you’ll find what you’re looking for in due time! Wishing you the very best.

Did mine 1.5 months ago, I experience no numbness/sensation loss. Still recovering and waiting to see if there will be sagging and how bad it'll be. I'm almost back to how I was before the surgery, beside the fact that my mouth still can't open as wide as before, although I can feel I can open it wider and wider week after week so it's still in the recover progress I think. The only thing I can't do yet is making the fish mouth to do contouring on my face when I do make up (like this: https://images.app.goo.gl/whGpuirKiXHKwshG6).
Pros: I love my result - it's as expected
Cons: None for now but I heard they say that it's too early to say.

I did v line + zygoma reduction in 2018. Im v happy with the decision.

Pros
- i feel so much more confident
- it looked natural so ppl thought i just lost a lot of weight
- i lost some weight bc of the soft food diet i had for 2-3 months

Cons
- $$$$ ofc

Where did you do it ?