BeautyHacker

Rhinoplasty for African Americans in Seoul

Hi all!

I was doing some research on RealSelf.com and came across Dr. Myung Ju Lee at VIP clinic. There is a whole thread on RS about him and African American rhinoplasty (and other surgeries).

Here's a rundown of what I discovered:

- He's expensive
- They will give you a discount if you do multiple procedures
- He only does one surgery a day
- He takes his time and does a detailed consultation
- If you do multiple surgeries, they not only pick you up from the airport, but you can stay at their own apartment for free

Dr. Lee has been reviewed on here before a few years ago, but many of the reviews on RS are recent. Someone who posted here about him before updated her nose even past a year post surgery there.

If you want some pictures, I can post them here.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to Seoul in April. I am still doing research to insure I have 3-4 clinics per surgery to consult at.

All the answers to the questions you asked are in the post.

got it!! Oh April!! sounds great!! So when you get all quote, give some informations please. :smile:

• 1 month later...
V-line doesn't remove fat; it cuts bone. So losing weight wouldn't have any impact on that.

Also, some people have fat pockets that won't melt no matter what so losing weight wouldn't have fixed it anyway. Many thin people who work out have fat under their chin. She also clearly lost weight between the first and second set of pictures (her neck is noticeably slimmer) but there wasn't a drastic change until the vline.

Acculift is tightening plus fat removal.

She looks like she also has a paranasal implant, but it could have been the vline. Either way they did her nose again since it's not the same as the midway pics, especially in the tip and bridge.

Regardless, she looks incredible. Her eyes weren't touched, yet they pop so much more in the after photos.

Nose - that's what I was thinking, they must have re-touched it when they did her vline.

Have you watched her vlog on the surgeries?

There is another video as well where she and her twin talk about their operations and experiences with Docfinder and Cinderella. You can see their post-op results all healed. The v-line suits her.