BeautyHacker

Rhinoplasty for African Americans in Seoul

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I am. I found JK a long time ago. They do exquisite work. Just not sure if they can give me the nose I want since they are quite natural.

The girl you posted is on their website.

They both went to Cinderella. Their pics are right next to one another. It almost looks as if they made a mistake until you realize they twins. lol

Yeeeeees! I saw her pictures on their website and I was all over their social media accounts trying to find out who the surgeon was. No luck, unfortunately. I sent them a message a few days ago to inquire about it, but as of yet there has been no response.

Are you wanting a dramatic change to your nose? I’m pretty sure I’ll need one, but I’m hoping that (whichever surgeon I choose) can make it look as natural as possible.

I’d really appreciate it if you could let me know how consulting at JK goes!

I hope your consults go well!

Omg I'm also looking to do rhinoplasty and v line surgery and after seeing the youtube twins journey and results I'm really swayed by cinderella clinic because I want results exactly like Celia who did both the nose and jaw. If you guys know any other good natural SK places for this I would love to know!! and good luck on your journeys~

Hi! JK, GNG, and Banobagi are the clinics I’m mostly considering at this stage. JK is at the top of my list because their work looks so tailored and natural. Of course, I’ve also read that they tend to be expensive. I’m waiting on an initial quote back from them, but from the beginning I feel that their response time and customer service is excellent.

Aside from watching the twins’ vlogs on their surgeries, I haven’t done any real research on Cinderella Clinic, but I’m not considering their clinic because I don’t feel that they could give me a nose that looks natural on my face. The twins look beautiful without question, but - in my opinion - not very natural. Of course, “natural” doesn’t fit into every person’s idea of beauty. Natural or not, you have to go for the look that pleases you best. Good luck!

Celia is the one who had the vline. I am not happy with the reviews I have seen from Cinderella. What they do for vloggers isn't what they seem to do for everyday people.

I will do a comprehensive review when I am in Seoul.

her doctor's name is featured in their youtube videos