BeautyHacker

VIPS - now this is a facelift

VIP's High SMAS are truly amazing. This is their latest result. I am guessing in the before pic she is in her late 40's and she now looks like a Sophomore. I had to write to them to ask if it is the same woman. Hehe. It is all about a face filled with fat like when you were in high school and still had baby fat. She is not worried about VLine. VIP.png

This is not a good look. Her neck looks old. If someone is going to spend so much money to change their looks, why not shell out a bit more for a neck lift? To me, it looks like someone screwed on a younger looking face on an old body.

For me her neck looks juuuuust fine. Can you spot what you meant?

You can tell the age of a tree by the rings on the trunk. It’s the same with the neck. A 20 year old has fat in their neck area and generally does not have “rings”. You get an older woman, and their necks generally will have “rings” and won’t be smooth and full of fat.

That’s why you see all these older women posting head shots of themselves, but their neck is always covered by their hair, scarf, turtlenecks or hands. Because if you look at the face straight on and they are in a natural pose (not extending their neck up) you can tell their age.

Unless someone does surgery on their neck, this is the easiest giveaway to the true age. Not just my opinion- most of the people I know can tell the difference between a 20 year old and a 50 year old (who has had PS). Again, not just the neck, but the hands and legs. This is just my observation and the observation of my friends.

Kudos to everyone who has the $$$$ to make themselves younger looking. If I had the $$$$, I would do some tweaks here and there.

Everyone knows about neck and hand. I don’t think you got me.
Where exactly her neck looks “old”, different than her face??? Can’t see anything like that. I don’t give a **** if she hid her neck intentionally or not, but if there’s nothing shown on this photo you can’t just put your assumption towards someone.
I don’t like this woman’s face at all, looks so puffy and irregular like cupcake, even though the thing you said about her neck couldn’t be addressed to her since here’s no proof that her neck was...

Okay I don’t care. I am damn sleepy.

Well my honest opinion is that if you cover her mouth, she looks 20s or 30s but if you cover her nose and eyes, she looks her age. With dental veneers she would look younger and also if she had filler in the lips, not necessarily to make them bigger but so that they would not invert.

Maybe the filtering or airbrushing accounts for this but she is also heavily overfilled and the picture isn't one that I would take notice of as an after due to the retouching involved. The filler or fat has made her face look more like a block, which is a mistake I think some doctors make when they try and blend things in yet create more of a mask look by filling in every single cranny at the expense of all facial contours. The lower face looks a touch heavy which is not ideal after face lifting but again, it's not a good image and most people look lifted when smiling :biggrin:

The other SMAS images on VIP's site look good though although I can't see the area around the ear in all of them and that's important to gauge. I have seen a blogger get a face lift at Banobagi and I could see her stitches just about - they seemed very neat. With that being said she was a blogger and they knew it, so she was likely in for a better result than average. She was also very young and pretty and did not need it but that's another thing.

I think those "rings" you are seeing are strands of her hair!
I know what an aging neck looks like as I hate them, Her jawline is firm and her neck is smooth as.

The rings are genetic and not age-related. Even young people have them although they do deepen with age. Mine were there as a teen and are slightly deeper now.

Platysma bands and central hollowing age the neck more. You can treat early banding with botox and do meso on the neck for volume.

I agree the woman's picture appears to show strands of hair as opposed to creases.

Now that is impressive. I like her face shape in both, however. The skin looks totally different but with these filters it's hard to tell what's real. Was that an SMAS only or did she have FC as well?

I doubt if she had facial contouring as she didn't need it, also at her age it would cause more sagging.
She would have had fg to bring her skin back to this condition. She needed it too as you can see from b4 pic. Also the gold standard now is to always have fg with your face lift.
I love how they rejuvenated her eyes. WOW, most pics I have seen of ageing eyes are still old looking after the procedure just with less wrinkles. This is truly turning back the clock. Imagine if you were her husband, winner, winner chicken dinner. Would be like trading your old woman in for a younger one. LOL

You can see how she's lifting her left eyebrow to compensate for the ptosis in he eye, creating uneven brows and some forehead wrinkles. I wonder what caused that and how long she lived with it? Fixing that alone was huge for her looks. As for her skin, given in the after photo she has makeup and it's shopped/filtered as clinics always seem to do for after photos but never before, I'm skeptical to make any conclusions about that.