BeautyHacker

VIPS - now this is a facelift

She is attractive but the "after" looks way overdone which is a telltale sign of fat grafting--it's not a look I would want. I hope for her sake the cheeks come down. I don't think making the face bigger/fatter improves anyone except those with a gaunt, thin, long face beforehand. Just my two cents.

I should add that I've seen mostly good results from fat grafting on here though--I wouldn't mind having forehead fat myself. But sometimes in the U.S., you'll see an older woman with a puffy fat-grafted face with puffy lips, and it does *not* make them look younger, unfortunately--as in the pic I noted above-- hope that makes sense.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Exactly. Stitching is so fine and scarring (depending on your luck) is amazing- that’s how good it is. Usually you are cut just in front of your ears but following the curve of your ear and going on to the back of your head.

The first pic does not look great in my honest opinion. The cheeks are too much. She definitely looks like an older woman trying her best to be young, but failing :/ The second pic from Grand looks nice though!

I don't really fancy the VIP bna because it looks too..overplumped? But maybe it's intended since the fat can be gone quickly depends on her lifestyle. But that stitching.. I really don't see a thing. Maybe because I just saw a poor lady from here ..
Were you going to do face lift? Did you contact VIP?

Um no she looks botched to me. Similar to duck lips when people over inject their lips, except this one is in the cheeks. And these side profile after shots with full on glam makeup and hair are extremely annoying and deceptive.

• 3 weeks later...
This is an SMAS done by Dream. Nice work. KCouture's mother had her facelift there. They also did a MACS or mini lift on the younger girl presumably sagging post FC. dream.pngSEOUL Dream SMAS facelift.jpg