BeautyHacker

Does anyone have experience with Hanabi Rhinoplasty Clinic

Yes, I posted the comment before i heard all the terrible news about GNG.. I will definitely NOT go there for my rhinoplasty

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow thank you for your reply! I’m glad you had a positive experience with the clinic as well as the doctor. And yes please update us when you’re further in your process. I hope your healing is going well! :smile:

Do you feel that Hanabi is able to make a dramatic difference? Their before/after photos look incredibly subtle.

I am going to need to get a revision at some point in the future. My previous clinic did a great job on my nose, but I am unfortunately developing autoimmune issues from the silicone. I am vain and hoping this won't undo the work from my silicone nose job -- I had a very wide nose with blunt tip before, and I am hoping my nose will at least look the same (if not sharper) after swapping for rib. However, looking at Hanabi's photos, they seem to favor the natural look (which I don't want, as my "natural" nose was hideous).

If the issue is just swapping out silicone I am confident he could do the same.

Right now I am not that happy with my results because I believe he may have performed an alarplasty I didnt need, but it’s still swelling so I can’t post a review until then.

It wasn’t without consent or anything but other consultants said I didn’t need it since projecting the tip lifts alars anyways. I trusted him because his explanation was highly medical and I didn’t end up liking other surgeons results. He said it was really slight and my swollen tip is pulling them up giving them the pinched look, and when it deswells it won’t be so bad, so I’ll have to wait and see if he is right.

Can i know how much do you pay? because i want to do rino but I don't want to spend much money like 4000 but 2000 like local's

Oh boi i think that's like impossible if you're a foreigner lol i feel like they won't ever do it.

I saw opera doing rino for 2000 dollars but I'm not sure if they are good with rino

Oh yeah but it's roughly around 2.6k USD so basically almost 3k anyways. I've thought about them too but im not sure if theyre good with rhino either. I have such a big tip and wide alars so i feel like it's most difficult. sigh

Was here an english website for Opera? I can't seem to find it :sad: Sorry if its obvious and I'm just blind!