BeautyHacker

Does anyone have experience with Hanabi Rhinoplasty Clinic

That´s expensive and after care didn´t sound good. Are you satisfied with your result and do you worry about rib rhinoplasty warping? Do you still experiencing swelling?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not expensive compared to the United States, where I am located, or compared to any of the other top rib rhinoplasty surgeons in Korea/China.

Yes. I swelled terribly for about 10 days afterwards. I'm a little less swollen now.

I'm satisfied for now but we'll see how it looks in like, a year. I definitely do worry about warping/resorption, but each method has its own risk, so it';s one that I've had to accept.

• 6 months later...
Hi guys,
I replied to this theard 2 years ago and I got like 20 PM's from people asking for before and after pictures, sorry that I didnt reply I was just too lazy. I had surgery back in 2018 at hanabi. I had bulbous nose tip, hump reduction and Deviated Nose correction. I'm really happy with my results he did a great job, here are some pics. You can ask my anything if you have questions.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hey! Thanks for sharing. Your results are beautiful(gorg eyes too:smile:). Who was your surgeon? Was this revision? Was it under sedation or GA? What material was used - rib cartilage or silicone? Thanks