BeautyHacker

Does anyone have experience with Hanabi Rhinoplasty Clinic

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was quoted 6500 usd for rev rhino using rib cartillage...
Is he not really board certified?how do u know?coz if its true im gonna cancel my f2f consult with him...

Primary rhinoplasty+tip start from 3500$
+500$ per any add-on i.e. Alar reduction or osteotomy.

As I know,He is an ENT.

Should it say board certified on his credentials?as i didnt see anyi was told my surg would be under local sedation so i honestly dont know if it will be by doc Chang himself or by anesthesiologistbut yeah their price seems reasonable

The clinic is very small.
GNG is a hospital. You shouldnt compare the two.

Seem like Hanabi doesn't work much on advertisement. So they can give lower price.
I'm not sure with that. Although,once I asked the consultant about anesthesia.He said, Anesthesiologist will do it (may be not in house one).
Couldn't agree with you more. Be safety is the most important.

Sorry bbys it took me a while. I decided to go with Hanabi after meeting the surgeon. He speaks English and examines your face before giving you his opinion. He is soft spoken but explains everything medically and very thoroughly. He asks you what YOU want and does not force procedures on you. For example, I have a bridge already and I did not think I needed more height. Other clinics pushed silicone but Dr Chang told me he offered silicone but was happy to just shave my bridge into a thinner shape for a natural look. Super nice guy. After my surgery on his day off also I was worried about something so he even came in on his day off. I’ll write a full review when my swelling is down or when my cast is off but I can see why Dr Chang is well respected and holds seminars and classes for younger doctors - he seems very good!

hello there. i am planning to go to Korea in 2 weeks to get my revision done. im contempleting between Hanabi and VIP and few other clinic.
My main concern about Hanabi is that the doc is not a plastic surgeon. how was the surgery done on you? GA or LA? who did it?
Also, is it true he will give discount on face to face consultant?
are you staying nearby the area? im looking for a nearby place to stay on gangnam street.if you can recommend that will be great. thanks

I didn’t get a discount lol :sad: stay near Sinnonhyeon station it’s just across the road. It was sleep sedation so not GA or LA. VIP is expensive and only does rib so keep that in mind but if you can afford it and want rib, it looks good! The only reason I say that is one of the girls I am here with consulted and they were firm on rib.

I’ve had my surgery as well :smile: It went smoothly with basically zero pain, just anxiously waiting for results now haha

My friend also has better nose shape with Dr. Chang in Hanabi clinic. I also think he is good rhinoplasty surgeon. He is ENT surgeon. :smile:.

oh great so it is jsut a walking distance to hanabi ya? i am only planning to do the tip. did you have to pay for CT scan at Hanabi? and did they provide anything else? like cleaning and medcines ? is it busy at the moment over there? did you booked in advance or had f2f then went for the surgery? how long are you planning to stay there, i might bump into you. haha.

I had my surgery with Dr Jin from Dr Jin premium nose clinic. I'm writing my review from my experience, but overall, I would say it is really positive and I am so happy with my result. Might want to set up a consult with them if you have the time! Their contact info is not easy for non Koreans to find I think so here's their instagram, their number is in the description bar. https://www.instagram.com/doctorjin_premium_nose/
Dr Jin is also an ENT and only uses autologous material, his aesthetic also matches mine. Don't want my nose to look out of place on my face, still want to look like my ethnicity. It's been 3 weeks and basically no one knows I had the surgery... it looks so natural and normal. He's very skilled IMO. No scars, and the recovery has been easy.