BeautyHacker

Does anyone have experience with Hanabi Rhinoplasty Clinic

LOL I replied to you in other threads. It was the same question but just in case you don't find that, let me attach their contact info again. They replied to pretty fast.

Email = [email protected]
Whatsapp/viber = +821054264944
Kakaotalk /line = operaps
Website = http://www.operasurgery.co.kr/en/
Blog = https://operaplasticsurgery.wordpress.com

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you really fake patient???

I think it depends what you request for. I'm interested in boobs but I have seen some of their work andsome are dolly, some are natural.

Is rib cartilage surgery can be done with close rhino? What kinds of responses did you get from online consultations?

do you mean they can do natural rhino? are they able to make nose smaller?

Yeah, I think if you request for natural and not dolly then they will do it. Why don't you prepare the image of nose? I think bringing a photo is must-to-prepare for a consultation.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,
I am considering doing my rhino at Hanabi as well..I did my online consultation with the Doc..But he seems to be doing natural than dramatic noses..My natural is not that good ..So i m really thinking if I should go to him or not ..I would really love to see ur B&A pics..my kakao id is mojito15..U can pm me there...thanks in advance

I have the same concern as majitha. I don't want to replace my silicone implant (it looks great), but health (autoimmune) problems are forcing me to swap with rib. Hanabi is pretty much the only clinic I can afford, but their results look very, very natural. I would hate for my nose to go back to its original look (flat, wide, shapeless, etc.). Does anyone have any experience with the clinic's ability to lengthen and narrow noses/raise the height significantly?

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Maggiedee. I'm currently considering Dr. Jin. Can you please tell me which 4 procedures you had? Thanks

Hello guys. I’m new here. Now I’m in Gangnam and looking for a good clinic, the owner of my guesthouse introduces me to Hanabi. The Dr show me B/A pics and I was really impressed, it’s like magical. I even doubt it. Now I’m confusing also. If anyone had experience about Hanabi please share with us

My first and only choice is currently Hanabi Clinic with Dr. Chang Geun-Uck. I haven’t found any other clinic good except Hanabi. I was also considering Baum but, on their website I saw a nose very similar to mine and it ended up looking exactly the same after!

These are the procedures I want done:
Open Rhinoplasty
Osteotomy
Alar reduction
Tiplasty
Bridge Augmentation

I would like a dramatic change (From flat and wide to slim, straight and narrow) although, like most of you have stated, Hanabis’ B/As on their website look VERY natural. I am planning to go for a consultation sometime next year...hopefully it’ll work out and I shall book the surgery the next day; as presently there are no other clinics meeting my high standards.

Is anyone else planning to go to Hanabi and what are the procedures you are
wanting to get?