BeautyHacker

Brow bone reduction - does anyone have experience? (Consult or sx)

• 1 month later...
Hello everyone,

I saw that one of your options was ID Hospital and wanted to share my experience with you since I just had ffs surgery with them. I previously had forehead reduction about a year ago in the US but wasn't happy with the results. Despite the surgery, my forehead still remained large and the hairline they operated on was a mess. So i decided to have a revision at ID(forehead reduction and some tweaks on my forehead). The features I had before caused me dysphoria and was stopping me from living as my best self in society. I can honestly say that the team went above and beyond my expectations. They not only changed my face but also my life. The doctors at ID listen to what you desire and give input on what you should do to have the most symmetrical and well balanced face. I can speak for myself and many others who i saw come in and out of the hospital. I know that many of us fear spending money and not getting the desired results so I can relate to how you are feeling right now because that used to be me. If you have any questions feel free to contact me! I will be happy to give you more insight on any concerns you may have.

• 6 months later...
Hi I’m new here, I was considering on having brow bone reduction and was thinking of going to ID for it but I can’t seem to find some reviews about their brow bone reduction surgery on the internet, would you mind showing some of your before and after pics? The before and after pics they have on their site doesn’t really show much...

Check K-Art plastic surgery.

• 1 month later...
Hello! How is everything with your surgery results now? I had an online consultation with Dr.Kim and was very optimistic about my potential results with him. But I want to get other parts of my face done (chin, eye, nose...); so doing all in one clinic is still my priority ☺️ Although K-art do have these plastic surgeries, I still feel like they’re much more experienced on the side of forehead. Did you see any real patients doing such things at K-art?

• 3 weeks later...
Waow can i ask you some questions about the procedure ? I want to know more about it, i'm very excited by what doctor Kim can do for people like us with a proeminent brow bone

About me i'm a man 34 y o and k art plastic makes me dream again thanks to theirs little incisions procedure. Do you have any link to a video of the k art plastic endoscopic procedure of a brow bone reduction ? Thank you very much. I don't want the big scar of the traditional procedure