BeautyHacker

Anyone going to south korea for plastic surgery 2019?

Be careful going to DA if you are walking through Gangnam district all you see is DA's commercials every 4-5 walk there are one. They are super expensive. And the best Dr. Lee there doesn't do anything but bone correction. Stuffs is very very rude. they are very awful the worse I ever seem.No aftercare at all. They want you out of there as soon as you are out of the surgery room. The main thing is they charge tourist triple they charged the locals. I went there and regret every moment of it. If you go make sure everything is not a lie. You don't overpay for you nose like they will give you numbers like 8.500.000Kw around $8000 US or even more because that is the discount price they gave me. And lie again since you got a discount you do not qualify for a tax refund which is not true at all. I still got my tax refund even they didn't want to give me. I told them I know the Korea government law so they had to give me. but it should be 10% they only give me a 7% tax refund. Horrible places. And you don't even know who is your doctors since you already been knocked out during your surgery. I only can say DA is like a plastic factory. No one really cares how you feel what you want. This consultant is the rudest person one can ever meet. And by the time you hit Gangnam you are going to see this commercial everywhere. Literally everywhere. She quoted my nose, chin forehead fat graft for 21.000.000KW and discount to 19.000.000 KW = the US $ 17.900.00 which telling me there is no tax refund since I got a discount. Not true at all. She overpriced me and don't want to give me a tax refund. Just not an honest place. I met a lot of the native Korean people they told me she overcharged me triple. Not recommended it. a lot are from China.

Do you want to go together? I am looking at June 19

I am from Singapore too!

I went to view for my PS. For eyes, I will recommend Dr Kim. He is really good.

There is a groupchat for View plastic surgery where girls who have been there and are currently there now :smile:

https://open.kakao.com/o/gwkNMb3

Hi Hillary, I too will be going alone in March. I've been in contact with two others going around the same time so hopefully we can arrange something. PM me your kakao ID and hopefully we can all make the experience a bit better for those going alone

Hello,
I am in Seoul now too. Did the Surgery on Monday Feb 25. Are you here in Seoul? Want to meet up?