BeautyHacker

Anyone going to south korea for plastic surgery 2019?

hello, i added you on kakao. im there from March 3-20. i think a few of us have overlapping days, i will set up a group chat so we can all meet up

I am unable to join the group chat. Guess is full. How much you paid for the surgery.
yo

I'm here right now til March 13. I came alone so Iwould like to meet up too :smile: I just did epi this time so I should recovery within a week or so.

Hi All! I will be in Gangnam from 5/20-28. I've been putting together a list of clinics for nose revision (silicon bridge, cartilage tip, and alar reduction). The average quotation I've gotten has been around 9900000 KRW. Seems like that would be the case no matter where I got a consult since I'm a foreigner.

It seems like common practice for clinics to 'bargain' the procedure, which to me kind of raises a few questions. It makes me question the skills of the clinic if they're willing to drop 30% of the price after some haggling. Banobagi quoted me a range between 6-9900000 KRW depending on the consult. They even mentioned in the email they would quote me a price after F2F and then I can haggle.

GNG gave me this quotation:
Alar reduction is 1million KRW and that would be added on to the initial price.
The initial prices are the following: Silicon: 5.5m KRW, Donated Cartilage 6.5m KRW, Rib Cartilage 12m KRW. I took them off my list because their quote already set the amount over 12mKRW and those were just initial prices.

JK gave me a more straightforward estimate of 9900000 KRW and also a breakdown of what the surgery and post-op package would cover. They seem pretty confident in their skills in that they don't bargain or negotiate the prices. Either you want the procedure or not and the price adjusts according to what you do or don't get done. I liked this but when I tried to look for reviews of ANYONE who had procedures done there I did not find much online. How could there be so little reviews for such a renowned clinic?

Has anyone been to Seoul for revision rhino and can recommend any other clinics for me to add to my consult list? I'm also considering Dream. Still waiting on an online consult reply from them.

I’m planning to go in july too! Can I join lol
im 23 years old and im from canada :smile:
planning to do revision double eyelid and vline