BeautyHacker

Anyone going to south korea for plastic surgery 2019?

I'm planning to go this June as well. Have you got a clinic in mind?

Hey I'm from SG planning to go in June as well for nose revision

Similar case!!!! I'm going in early June. Have you heard of Wonji?? they gave me fair price

Following up on my post lipo surgery review. I can actually walk the very next day and felt that the surgery is very well done ! I Managed to have some shopping time with my travelling buddy the next day at myeongdong without much difficulty and we walked around like 5 hours. I could eat normally as well, not much discomfort . I had custom made compression garments the day of the surgery which I was pretty impressed as the lady made measurements of the different parts of the thighs . Not garments where they are already ready made. On the 3rd day , I had my first post treatment, my bandages were removed and my stitches were santitised and cleaned properly before I change into the compression garments I’ve custom made. I was surprised there were no messy or bloody dressings and bruises were very minimal. Overall I’m very satisfied. I’m really looking forward to the results 2 months later after I’m totally off the compression garments !

I heard item and bk hospital are good in nose surgeries. Planning to do my 3rd revision as well. Item quoted me 5.5mil krw and Bk quoted $6k usd. Both hospitals I went with my Korean bff, and kind got local prices the 3 procedures you mentioned

I am from the states. So far, wannabe, banobagi, uvom, and fromb... too many to choose from. Scarey. Are you on kakaotalk?

I'm from FL and I'll be headed to gangnam Korea 18 Apr- May. Planning on rhino and liposuction debating the vline. Honestly, don't want to do it alone. I asked DFK, but after reading all the post still nervous about shadow doctors etc.