BeautyHacker

Anyone going to south korea for plastic surgery 2019?

I’ll be there on 25th June by myself for rhinoplasty

I’m heading to Korea on 25th June 2019 (no return date booked, depends what the surgeons say) for consultation and rhinoplasty at iD Hospital. I’m Vietnamese, born in Australia, currently living in Singapore, 32 yrs old.

I’ll be by myself and it would be great to share accommodation with another female 25-35 and we can heal together and give moral support if you want me to come to your consultations with you.

PM me if you’re keen x

You might want to look at clinics other than iD as they aren't exactly known for delivering quality results or service.

Lol omg, as I was reading all the crazy stuff about iD, I quickly cancelled my deposit transaction!! Thanks babe x

Hi guys,

Im also planning on going in September!

I'm still considering clinics but am thinking Answer Plastic Surgery for Thread lifting, chin implant and cheek fat grafting.

Also considering getting lip bow surgery at Golden View.

Not sure how updated this thread is. Anyone going in September for sure? Please let me know :smile:

Around Dec 12-13. There are two other girls from purseforum going around this time too. What do you plan to get done?

I plan on going early July for FFS by myself. I really want to do an in person consultation first but the clinics are already pressuring me to make a deposit. I'm worried I wont be able to secure a surgery date while I'm there since it's so short notice.