BeautyHacker

Anyone going to south korea for plastic surgery 2019?

Hello Thile: It would be great if we could go to SK together in July. Do you have Kakaotalk? Mine on Kakaotalk is Lien Le (with a picture), or you could contact me via email: [email protected]. Thanks

I could not find you on KKT Lien.Can you try add me by ID ThiLe1996

Hi ThiLe
I just create a group chat on Kakaotalk, you could join at July 2019 PS in SK (with or without hashtag: July#2019#PS#SK)

Hi KattyM0601
Would you be able to join July 2019 PS in SK for Kakaotalk, we could chat in there, I hope it is easier than finding individual account

Hi guys,
Im from the Uk and am planning on getting Rhinoplasty, Fat grafting, Facial contouring and maybe eye correction.

Since its really hard finding a surgeon in the UK and available spaces, I have decided to give korea a shot. I chose to message clinics directly and have also been in contact with Docfinder korea. I dont really care about price but rather want to choose the best surgeons so they dont mess up my face

DFK, gave me 4 clinics with are supposedly the best. Banobagi, ID, Cinderella and view. I've decided to choose between the first 3 but I have so much doubts. Cinderellas before and afters look really good but lots of reviews say they only treat Celebrities or Influencers with respect and treat anybody else like crap.

ID, is literally known for being the best. They're 'dramatic' before and afters and the doctors special skills really draw me in, especially with lots of youtube vlogs. lol

Banobagi is also really good but I dont like they're rhinoplasty before and afters. It seems like its the ideal korean nose, and the bridge is something that I dont like.

I also found NANA's before and afters really nice, but am still weary about it. Anyone have recommednations for the best clinics.

I plan to get my surgery done straight away before uni starts, so want to go between early July to mid August.

Please add me to groups or just general chats about surgery.
MY Kakao ID is surgerygalore18

I'm going to be in Korea from July to August for my FFS. I have my surgery booked at ID already for the 8th but I have consultations lined up for other hospitals as well.

I'd be happy to meet up or chat with anyone that's going to be there so shoot me a PM :smile:

I'm there the last 2 weeks of July, just line up consultation there, will be happy to meet up or chat

Mid/end of July 2019 for fat grafting (haven't decided on the clinic though). Anyone? Even better if going for similar procedure as we could have discussion. Still confused in choosing the clinic.