BeautyHacker

Anyone going to south korea for plastic surgery 2019?

Please contact me via email [email protected]

Hi,
Did you go to Cinderella already? How are they? Thx

Hi all. I will be going to Seoul next month, mid Aug. Interested to do fat grafting with View. Any recommendations of doctors at View? Dr Lee Hun Young is unfortunately not there anymore so consultant suggested Dr Lee Jin Ho. Anyone has any experience with him?

Also interested to do PDRN/PRP or any skin lightening injection. For those who have also done the treatment, where did you gals do yours?

Any Kakao for aug group? :smile: Pls add my kakao id: tingzrx

You can just search korea plastic surgery on kakao and some popular ones will come up.

i haven’t done the surgery yet. I will have my surgery in August. I will let you know once I have done my f2f consultation. When r u going to SK?

Will be in SK on 9th Aug for f2f consultation with surgery on 12th Aug, with clinic. Having some friends (local) in Seoul that will be accompany me to consultations.
I am amazed how easy my friends get access/discussions to the head doctor of each clinic and the responses when they inquire for me, compared when I text the same ps clinics for inquiry into offerings.
I had worked in SK many years ago (Ulsan) and familiar with culture and people, so thankfully I should be easier for me to move around in Gangnam during post-surgery.

Hi I will be the same as you. Will be in SK on 9th and have surgery on 12th. Which clinic are you having surgery at? What kind of procedures are you going to have?