BeautyHacker

Anyone going to south korea for plastic surgery 2019?

thanks! i figured it out. interesting (and good) to see that the threads that have been deleted here are preserved there.

Hi I am planning to go this year in Korea too. Probably, on December as it will be the holiday season :biggrin:. I have been in research since a months ago for the best clinic in Korea for me. I tried social media, Blog, Vlogs, Google, and Forums like this and in one of the post I saw about the App Charmfidence it's a platform where you can search for different Plastic Surgery Clinic with a Real-time review, it allow members or those who have been through a surgery to share their experiences and the best thing I like with that is I got free consultation online and quotation from the experts. So now I am in the stage where I have to choose which clinic/surgeons meets my budget at the same time will give me best results :biggrin: . And I think it is safer and more reliable source than those group chat.

I'm going soon too dm please

ah cool but me soon end of august or begening September do far but we can talk add me on facebook:
lolina Perez with doll. picture

Hi! I was looking for information for rhino and happened to know about that website.
How can I join them? When I open this webpage it asks account but can't connect to anything.