BeautyHacker

Anyone going to south korea for plastic surgery 2019?

I have read many of the past threads on this forum of ps clinic offerings and pricing, and with all of the clinic's competitive marketing strategies and so called "street hawkers" methodology to get clients to their store front, I want to see for myself ( with local friends) of the experience from final decision to post surgery.

✋ December! My kakao id is bimlili~

hey how do i join? you can see from my post history that i'm not a plant or a promoter.

Hi! I'm going to Korea in September.
I also thinking abt rhinoplasty, can you share your lists? Did you have an online consultation with them?
Just so you know, I choose Shimmian clinic in Gangnam since my Korean friend recommended this clinic saying that it's specialized in rhino for more than 25 yrs (maybe, don't remember clearly lol) and her friend got side effect from previous surgery which she'd done in huge clinic in Korea like 3 yrs ago and did the revision here and it went super well. Anw, I'm thinking the price here is quite high but as I saw before&after pictures from the web, I could say results are good. But I still wanna have some options sooo :smile:)

Hi, sorry for the late reply. You can visit beautyhacker website and there's a link there on how to join the groups (you have to message the admin for the code which keeps changing). There are promoters who set up random KKT chats (e.g. 'Plastic Surgery Summer' group chat) and post here on PF to influence choices and I highly suggest you avoid those chats.

Those promoters have even gone to the extent to spread rumours that beautyhacker is set up for identity theft purposes but to the best of my knowledge, the site is set up by well-meaning netizens who are sick and tired of watching so many innocent people fall prey to the promoters' chats and brainwashing and they are trying to set up a safe community for the rest of the international PS community.

It asks me for a login & password to gain access to the site... how does that work?

And yeah, the promoters here are getting overwhelming. Just the other day, an entire thread for Braun was deleted after their promoter made an account and posted a long and rude rant against one of the members here for supposedly lying. I messaged one of the mods and she had no idea what I'm talking about.

Which clinic will you do DES? I’m going on oct as wrll?

i believe you need to set up an account to message the admin. there is a section on how to join the kkt chats.