BeautyHacker

Anyone going to south korea for plastic surgery 2019?

I think you should have separate dates for your surgery and consultations. This way you don't have to rush anything! And you're never guaranteed an open slot in short notice. But if you're going for a clinic that isn't as popular, you may have a chance to do surgery same week.

Anyone from Australia planning to go end of year? I am in my 20s & aiming for sometime from September to December. Would love to coordinate the trip with someone for moral support & potentially reducing taxi/airbnb costs! Leave me a message :smile:

Oh nice! Are you going alone? How much did View quote you for the surgeries? Did u contact the clinic directly?
Sorry with all the questions. This is my first time so I am abit nervous and don’t know which clinic is safe and all.

I'll be there late September for a consultation with VIP. I scheduled the SMAS face/neck lifts for Monday September 30th and will be there until October 15th. Here's my Kakao ID if you want to meet up ut691962

I'll be there late September for a consultation with VIP. I scheduled the SMAS face/neck lifts for Monday September 30th and will be there until October 15th. Here's my Kakao ID if you want to meet up ut691962

yep i'm going alone! i originally was gonna go through docfinder, but after contacting view directly i decided to just go without an agent cuz its cheaper and docfinder doesnt really offer any services that view doesnt already have. They quoted me 12 mil for FC, 3.5 mil for full face fat graft + 1 mil for PRP but they said it's likely the price will be lower once they can see everything in my face to face consultation.

I
Im going in September too from the 19th to the 26th!

Hey Kim, I’m coming from Perth, will be in Seoul from 19th to the 26th. Does that match your timing?