BeautyHacker

Anyone going to south korea for plastic surgery 2019?

Hi guys , i have a procedure that quoted 20k .I was wondering if I were to carry cash to korea I have to declare my money if over 8 million won. But what will happen if I declare? Will I need to do a lot of paper work? Because my procedure is the next day and I’m afraid If I withdraw from atm it might not work. And I don’t own a credit card. So can someone please tell me if carrying 20k cash is illegal? I’m doing this june

It’s a month since I did my thigh lipo surgery with bk and I must say I am very impressed with the results . First my thighs are way way smaller , thinner than I’ve expected. I’ve finally achieved what I’ve always wanted to look or my giant thighs! Mostly importantly I felt the shape was nicely done with no ugly waves like how some other horror stories. All in all both thumbs up for my lipo and I will definitely be back for my tummy lipo!

Hi everyone! I just booked my flight and will be traveling to Seoul 5/18 - 5/31!! I'm thinking about renting an airbnb for at least the first week to be close to the clinics and then staying with family the second week. Let me know if anyone would like to share a room, go out and explore, keep each other company during recovery or go get korean food together! My kakao ID is jennylee4188!

Hi, I will be going to SK in Aug to have Rhinoplasty, Zygoma reduction and Fat Grafting at Cinderella clinic.
Is there anyone having surgery at Cinderella Clinic? I am wondering how much they quote you.
They quoted me 18.1mil KRW for all 3 surgeries including discount.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi my surgery is on the 31st May. I will be staying near Apgujeong Station, and then after my stitches remove i'm planning to stay near Sinsa Station. Where will you be staying?

I would like some new friends to hang out here in Seoul too. I just got my ptosis correction done last week and i will be staying here another week. If anyone interested please let me know