BeautyHacker

Anyone going to south korea for plastic surgery 2019?

Jan is a pretty busy season for the locals. Feb / Mar might be a better time to squeeze a little deal. ( depends on clinics ) Generally bigger clinics can cope with more clients all year through as they have more staffs and doctors.

Sent you a DM! My Kakao is MangoGummy, also planning on going to Korea end of Feb for rhino and double eyelid and chin surgery!

Hi Helen! I’ll be going end of Feb to early March for rhino, double eyelid, chin! My Kakao is MangoGummy if you’d like to exchange info about clinics etc! I’ve narrowed my search down to about 5,places but still kinda lost

Hi! Please keep us updated on ur revision eyelid surgery at MVP as Im very interested to see how it goes! What are you getting done to your upper eyelid? Thanks and good luck!!

Hi, Im looking in eye and lip revision in korea , maybe SMPS or VIEW plastic surgery.
Possible in march
Previously did it in BKK Asia cosmetic Hospital, bad place, regretted, if I had known better, I would never go under the knife, the complications that come with.
Read quite a number of forums, and many have to keep redoing the surgery.
Would like to get more insights as well, also noting that the clinics may charge foreigner higher :sad:
Im from Singapore. Would be great if anyone wantsto tag along and share their past experience.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey! Please let me know which clinic you end up choosing to do your eyes! I would love to see how they turn out and your experience at the clinic you choose! Thanks and good luck with your procedures :heart:

Can any of you give me tips on your research for clinics? Also how do you obtain consultations before going there?

Hi, i talked with the clinic on Whatsapp. You should try this.