BeautyHacker

Anyone going to south korea for plastic surgery 2019?

hiii -- anyone going end of january-first week of february?? i think i'm gonna pull the trigger! ptosis correction and medial epicanthoplasty and rhinoplasty (bulbous tip correction and hump removal!) i'm thinking NAMU, but also want to check out Opera. i have some downtime between jobs (I NEVER TAKE TIME OFF) and this will be my first time traveling to Korea -- would love to not have to do it alone!!

lmk! my kakao is glofishh :smile:. message me!!!

I am flexible on my times but shooting for anytime between October-December of 2019. If anyone wants to coordinate together, send me a message.

Planning on getting double eyelid surgery and breast reduction/reconstruction. Looking at Namu in Seoul or S-Leaders in Daegu because of good reviews on here.

Hi everyone! I m planning to go to seoul, I think in February/March. I'm European and I m going there for doing full face fat graft.
I m thinking to do it at Fresh, but they don 't answer to my question and this makes them looking unprofessional .
Alternatively I thought at regen, but I m insicure.
Here, in Europe, before doing full face fat graft doctors ask for tests before surgery(like electrocardiogram, bood test), but some corean clinic answered me that they don t need any exam and test, and this scared me! I want to say, if a patient has clotting problems, or need
for transfusion??? It s normal?

Hi Helen, 29 year old female from the United Kingdom here. I am going in Feb, have you sorted accommodation yet?

Hi, i sent you a message, as im going end of january too until mid February.