BeautyHacker

Everybody, Let’s share the good result of surgery here.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jin Mulligan and watermelonyyyy , you both have beautiful result! Cheers!

Hi everyone,

I've been in several forum doing tones of research on different types of surgery. Like anyone else, going to different thread post for the surgery that I would plan to do in the next couples of months. I started my first research for double eyelid revision in the year 2011 because i failed them couples of times. I'm grateful to Purseforum which feed me much information about plastic surgery in Korea. Now I would like to contribute my shares of bit of surgeries result and my plastic surgery journey to this forum. It will be too long winded for me to write my full experience here for each clinic that i ever been to. I will briefly summarize the surgery that I had done and the place that i had visited. I had wrote down my satisfaction level of each of my surgeries.

Attached is my before and after surgery face photo. Do not hesitate to pm me any questions, I'll be most willing to share if that helps on your research.

Eye Part
1st Partial Incision Eyelid surgery on Year 2008: In SG JJ Chua Plastic Surgery - Badly done, fold was asymmetrical
2nd Full Incision Eyelid Revision on Year 2008 : In SG JJ Chua Plastic Surgery - Fold was still asymmetrical
3rd Incision Eyelid Revision with Epicanthoplasty on Year 2010 : In Taiwan Jimmy Chuang Wish Clinic - Botched badly, Fold high and deep, unnatural. Epi was over corrected.
4th Full Incision Ptosis Correction Eyelid Revision on Year 2011-2012 - BK Hospital Korea: Fold was lowered but scar line was quite bad.
5th Full Incision Eyelid Scar Revision on Year 2013 - SM Plastic Surgery Korea - Satisfied
3D Lateral Canthoplasty and Epi Reversal on 2012 - Eve Plastic Surgery Clinic Korea - Satisfied

Lower Eyelid- Fats re positioning on Year 2013 - SM Plastic Surgery Korea - Satisfied
Nose

Rhinoplasty Septal cartilage with silicone on Year 2012 - Jewelry Clinic - Badly done, implant too high result skin thinning
Alar Reduction and Alar lift on 2012 - Eve Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea - Satisfied
Rhinoplasty Revision with Dermis Graft and Septal + Ear Cartilage on Sept 2017 - SM Plastic Surgery Korea - Very happy as its my own tissue grafting , permanent result.

Face
Forehead + Nasolabial fold Fatgrafting on 2013 - SM Plastic Surgery Korea - Satisfied
Full Face Fatgrafting on April 2017 - SM Plastic Surgery Korea - Satisfied, quite happy as it's been more than a year and still lasting.

Smile Line fold - Paranasal Implant on April 2017 - SM Plastic Surgery Korea - Satisfied

Arm Liposuction on April 2017 - SM Plastic Surgery Korea - Satisfied

Breast Augmentation Revision on April 2017- SM Plastic Surgery Korea - Satisfied (First time was done in Thailand 11 yrs ago, had some ruptured. Forgot the name of clinic).

[​IMG][​IMG]

Hi Motty26, SM plastic Surgery has a few option for paranasal implant on smile line, they use extra soft silicone, alloderm or you can opt for your own dermis graft. I choose Soft silicone because of the firm support to fill up my sunken fold. Alloderm or Dermis might have some absorption in long run.

oh cool, d silicon doesnt bother u? I mean, do u feel it when u smile or it doesnt cause any inconvenience?
most of the poster here who had same procedure, normally ends up removing it. How long do u have the silicon in your laugh lines?
thanks for the reply...

u gorgeous! Ur PS was really successful! :smile:

Hi Motty26,

Thank you... All these while I had been using fatgrafting and fillers for smile line. And Fatgrafting on forehead. Smile line fat grafting and fillers doesn't last for me. Kinda of tired of the maintenance. So i decided to have paranasal implant. I guess the size of implant and material of implant does matters. My size of paranasal implant is small and extra soft so i dont feel it when i smile. First 2 mths post operation, due to swelling i feel tightness when i smile or laugh wide. after 3rd mth onward, the tightness go away. The implant was place quite deep, i hardly feel it, its like my own bone when I use my finger to press it. So I feel perfectly alright. There is 1 famous SG blogger Biong Qiu Qiu also did paranasal silicone implant with positive reviews, so i went ahead to do it too. :smile: There are 2 type of incision method for paranasal implant. 1) incision paranasal implant from side of alar can change the smile. 2) Another method will be incision through intra oral, which this method doesn't affect the smile. Paranasal implant doesn't have much external swelling, but the internal swelling about 2 mths before it fully subside.

Holy moly thats a lot but you look beautiful and natural

• 3 weeks later...
How many weeks was the second, third and the last photo? It looks so good!

Hi watermelonyyyy! Please PM as well! I'd like to ask you a few questions about the healing process.

• 2 weeks later...