BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid/Ptosis fix Help!

Hi
I'm seriously considering getting a double eyelid and ptosis fix surgery. I also have dark eye under-circles because I work night shifts at a hospital and rarely sleep anymore. I'm planning on going to Korea for 2 weeks in December-ish for these eye procedures but I AM LOST. There are so many clinics, I barely speak any Korean, and I don't know which to trust or where to begin (I've never visited Korea, even if I was born there). I need suggestions on the top clinics for double eyelid surgery. From what I've glimpse, I am considering:
-Cinderella
-Banobagi
-ITEM
-JK plastic

Please help me; I am lost and I'm nervous actually.

YES that would be amazing. Do you mean a doctor in the US? Do you have before/after photos? thanks

Hi Estheryuki. If it helps, I am non Korean, and I had also never been to Korea before my recent eyelid surgery there. So you don't have to be too nervous as many people (in this forum and even outside PF) have gone to Korea for the first time to get PS done and were totally fine! :smile:

First, it'll be helpful to state what type of eyelids you want to get done. Are you looking more for the dolly eyed look or natural and conservative creases? Because there are so many clinics in Korea (i know how you feel when i was clinic-hunting online because there are so many options), there are those that specialize or are better at producing certain types of looks.

Since now till December is still quite some time to go, there is still plenty of time to research on the types of creases and the method of surgery you wish to go for, as well as clinics. Try doing some online consultations with clinics too, so as to compare what procedures they generally recommend across most clinics you consult with and how much the cost will be.

You may want to do more research on the clinics you have listed above. Research on B/A of people who have done surgery there and if the results are generally what you like or are there any botched jobs etc.

I find that joining one of the kakao chatgroups does help as well, if you use kakao. People there share about their experiences consulting and having surgery with different clinics.

Thank you for responding...I've been in the process of extensive research--here in USA and in Korea. Ideally I would want to go to Korea to get this done. I want more of a natural look because I think the dolly eyes would look so awkward on my face LOL. I would also be traveling alone to Korea so that scares me as I'm not good at making big decisions or negotiating.

Do you by any chance know of some kakao groups I can join or how to find them? I appreciate your reply thank you!

Do you have kakao? PM me your kakao ID and i'll add you to one of the groupchats about eyes and nose. Someone has posted the kakao grouplinks somewhere on this forum too, just that the thread may have been lost among all the newer threads.

Yes please do! THank you! Kakao: Estheryuki

Hey can I add you on kakao as well? :smile:

• 2 months later...
Hi Honeyjello,

I'm new to this forum and I'm looking clinics for double eyelid surgery. Can you please add me to that groupchat? It would be helpful. My Kakao ID: SamK18

Thanks