BeautyHacker

FRESH plastic surgery RIP OFF

Oh no :sad: I’m so sorry to hear it didn’t go well for you. I am going for cheek liposuction, did you have that too or just under the chin? What went so wrong? I hope you heal.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please update on your experience! they're currently my favorite based on before and after's but i'm reaaaally skeptical after reading all the reviews and how much they promo.... please DM if you prefer!

What do you want to get done at Fresh?

the guy is a general practitioner. So in that sense he is a legit doctor. BUT its misleading the way they explained it to you. He is a GP doctor, which is the type that prescribes you cough and cold medicine when you sick, with a license to perform minor surgeries such as lipo and fat graft. He won't be allowed to do rhinoplasty eyes etc which is why their eyelid surgeon is someone they call from outside the clinic, an outsourced surgeon. Under korean law, GPs who are legally allowed to do minor procedures only such as fat graft and lipo only if they obtain the liscense to do so. Also don't confuse general surgeon to a General practitioner. General surgeons are required to do their surgical residency and can legally perform various surgical procedures, GP doctors who obtain the liscense can only perform minor ones like fat graft and liposuction.
Hence you can't claim he is doing anything illegal because he has all the appropriate documentation and paperwork to do lipo and fat graft. But there is a huge difference in terms of skill, experience and understanding of anatomy and surgical princicples between a plastic surgeon, a general surgeon and merely a general practitioner.

my face is improve lots. I am not a perfectism. there are not perfect .... if anyone want to talk fat grafting and lipo . I perfer talk through my email. not here for public.

different is you didn't want to get your surgery in there because price . I went there , I have already knock down the price and what I want to do. but same things ,when I paid, she didn't minus my deposit as well. I paid whole mount for surgery. we have other things I need contract with consultant , she asked me put more deposit in. and i completely forgot the deposit before I fly to seoul . in the end I put the double deposit.... that is the part I really don't like this english consultant. I don't know she was deliberately or just forgot it and double charged me. when I mention it , she deny it strongly ,she double charged me. I didn't say anything to her.... ( but others do hint me , I have been double charged)

I have read before that they are definitely not board certified, I thought people knew already.

Hi, I’m a semi new: medium term lurker here. I actually went to fresh and had fat grafting yesterday.

I’ve been wanting to do fatgraft for ages and always had my eye on fresh but was conflicted when seeing mixed reviews but also at the same time liking the results I’ve seen so far..after a lot of thinking and stuff finally decided on fresh because I was offered a price in my budget.

Maybe they got a new English consultant but my experience so far ( my face is swollen now) was pretty good. Didn’t pressure me I kinda pressured myself to do it.

Maybe it’s because I’m staying in korea for 3 months? But I was given a really good price that hit my budget.. after explaining my situation. She cut a deal with me and also for the deposit, we minus it from the remaining fee.

Did you guys write down how much they took and how much you owed? I didn’t have any misunderstandings...did you send a deposit or do it in person?

At no point of the consultation too was I pressured to do anything else but fat graft. She explained fillers would be more expensive because my problem was lack of volume (I look like a corpse), so that’s why I chose fatgraft.

I am also surprised she didn’t suggest to me to fix my eyes ( as they are super uneven or even eye bag surgery or nose job, etc) it was just about my initial interest - fat graft. But maybe it’s also cause I don’t look rich and I looked unsure..maybe she felt “sorry” for me or they needed more “gaunt” before and afters?

but you’d think that I would be the perfect target to sell everything to lol. But ya, they didn’t try upselling me.

Did any of you bargain or make a deal to let them use your pic for a discount?

Are you asian? Etc? Trying to figure out what could have happened..

Maybe I’m super naive, but the consultant I dealt with was really understanding, explained to dr.hong that we were going natural and he seemed genuine to me. And told me to trust him.

Also the process was like clock work and very organized, I just remember being strapped to a table and then waking up in bed. And the beds were heated @-@.

As a very paranoid person but ya, so far swelling doesn’t hurt as much as I thought it would. I even walked from Gangnam to itewan and then some on the same day, albeit sore.

But my throat was really sore and dry, so that might be a side effect from fasting and surgery?

As for the results so far, I’m pretty happy even with swollen and think maybe I should have got more, but we’ll have to see after the swelling and fat absorption happens to see if it was good or not.

Just info- my complex was protruding cheekbones, protruding mouth and too thin sickly looking)

From most negative experiences it seems like you guys got Lipo as well? So maybe lipo is the difficult one? Or fat graft did you guys want a lot of fat?

As for asymmetry I do see it but I also loooked at my old picture and ya my face wasn’t symmetrical as well but I’m hoping it’s just the swelling that is exaggerating it. One side of face is more sensitive than the other side.

As for lumpiness, I don’t know when that happens but right now 1 day after surgery face feels plump and smooth and like mochi.

Thighs are feeling more sore than d-day and I see bruising now. But still bareable .

So far things have been smoother than I thought and I hope the final result will be good. But I’m sorry for those that had a bad experience.. maybe it was because you were in korea for a short time? Or bad previous translators?

But this is just my experience so far.