BeautyHacker

FRESH plastic surgery RIP OFF

I put deposit before I went to seoul. but when I paid my surgery fee , I forgot it and consultant didn't minus it -maybe she forgot it as well. I agree fresh used my pictures for some discount , but consultant asked me more deposit for my contract and I forgot the deposit i have put before I came to seoul as well , she did mention(maybe she forgot as well) . so in the end we put double deposit and she refused to give me any back. all the deposite hold in Fresh for half years-- not small mount money.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Yes they do rip people off and their assistant Evelyn is quite a demonic mess. Really up her butt. Karma will get her. She seems to hate her job except for money, obviously she can't do anything better, plastic surgery coordinators are good for nothing, they can just quote you.

I think is traumatic for patients to show their botched faces, but surely you can go ahead and try for yourself.

bit late but BINGO. I upvote this. This is exactly one of my biggest issues with GP doctors. That is lack of aesthetic eye as you call it and lack of understanding when it comes to surgical anatomy and principles. Not sure about the US and UK tho, but in Australia they can't perform lipo suctions or anything defined as surgery. We are really strict. For fillers and injectables, you need a Registered nurse to inject it. Thats the lowest tier of certification for doing injectables. I get my regular kenacort and sometimes botox done with mendelson's nurse Nula. She been jabbing me for the past 10 years. But yeh as far as im aware even dermatologists cannot perform lipo in oz let alone a Gp. General surgeons however, which is completely different to a GP doctor, have the luxury to perform all that and more but for some more complex procedures requires additional certification first.

• 1 month later...
This quite creepy as I am planning to go to Seoul this year! Thanks for sharing this give me a reminder to be very careful!. As I am experiencing right now, I am getting online consultation in charmfidence app they are also giving me quotation but until now no one mentioned yet about any deposit. But if one will asked me I will make sure to have receipt or record of the transaction to make sure everything is fine.

Totally agree. Please find the right one for you.

This is really because of legally approved broker market with the regulation ( can charge up to 30%). For the clinic's perspective, they need to maintain the relationship with the agent and can't make them pissed off hence they are maintaining the market price a lot higher than local. And funny thing is that brokers are promoting that 'Our service is Free and no matter whether you go with us or not, your price will be SAME' , I know some of the clinics are very depending on the agent's lead so they are reluctant to provide the price-broker fee to us but some of them are providing the mark up price as first quotation and they discount 20% ~30% as final price typically. What a waste of time! silly. Walk in price and the price with the agent should be definitely distinguished. Brokers should fairly charge based on the amount of the service that they provide as well rather than commission base!

Actually I also found out that Charmfidence app is quite useful. I raised the question and received a number of answers. Currently considering one of the clinics to have my nose job.

• 1 month later...
Sorry, but this information is very incorrect. Dermatologists CAN preform liposuction, I can name a very famous one in Melbourne who has been practicing for over 20 years and is NOT a plastic surgeon. I recently got liposution with fat graft in sYdney, with a clinic who don’t have board certified plastic surgeons BUT they have been preforming these procedures for over 10 years with no complications and predictable amazing results.

which cosmetic clinic did you go ??