BeautyHacker

ME clinic for Rhinoplasty??

@honeymilktea YES haha wow we're like the fake account police.

My consultant at ME clinic was also named Eddie. I also think this is clearly a fake account from the clinic....

God nothing on this forum is safe anymore. I think >50% of the reviews are not written by the patients themselves now.

Your so mean. Have you ever seen me?
Oh, my God. As you know There are people with the same name around the world.
You are not supposed to say that you right with information I'm not sure about.
Do you want to see my photos after the surgery? hahaha

Hahah you right fam. It's sad. I'm sure there is truthful reviews on koreans forum but no idea how to get to them

send me the pics <2 xoxox

Sure. Would you like to see my whole face ? or just the nose?
I can not attach my face to be posted here. Would you please share with us your email address?
And the writer, Please share with me your address i will send you before and after photos to you guys.

@honeymilktea @dyn582
Wow. Seems like i am a guy who is telling lies in here.
I'll just show you a picture rather than an excuse.
Please share with me your address i will send you before and after photos to you guys.

Hi,
I don't know even why we are talking about this now, it's starting to be annoying. Im just a regular member of this forum and I wanted to share my opinion about me clinic that's pretty all They're service was good, im satisfied with it. If yr not agreed well do as you wish. If I seems look like him well why not korean have easily same name go on street and check if you're that's good spy

I will dm you. I really hoping this is not a fake because i was wanting to go to me clinic

Aww, this sucks. I was thinking about going to ME Clinic as well, but the response(s) from Eddie confirmed it for me. If a rep from ME wanted to chime in on a thread, I’d understand, but I couldn’t trust a clinic that would double down on the deceit.

• 1 month later...
Oh really? Actually i visited JK Plastic surgery center but the cost was high and they recommend me a lots of things. So i decided not to go there.
And i find out on the google that there is one clinic in seoul use of the transparent policy.

But If i just watched this reviews i won't go meclinic.

Anyway I had a v- line injection and chin 2 weeks ago.

i did my injection and Chin implant. and i am really satisfied with the result performed by Dr. Back.
The best thing was that the staff can speak English very well and especially doctors.
Actually, there are a many staff can speak English but we are not talking with Staff. We should talk with doctors for your concerns or share with the desired result.

Everyone thinks that it is different.
But I was satisfied enough. And it is your choice to go there or not.
I just want to share with you experience.

Anyway, please do not hesitate to go to Korean hospital for consultation.
Of course. Choose the clinic has no consultation fee and can speak English.

• 1 month later...
I have finally joined here and thought I would contribute (as I am considering PS in Korea and researching, considering ME again).

I have derm services done there. Fractional laser, Ultherapy. Initially when I enquired they had agreed to do a whole package of acne treatments and a thread lift in the nose but when I arrived it was clear the Doctor did not actually do the online consultation and she said I wasn't a suitable candidate and my skin wasn't bad enough.

The PS that performed the skin treatments was US trained/had done some studies or residency there at one stage (he has a mixed accent and I asked him if he had lived in the states) and very attractive. He was super nice and gave me a consult regarding my nose as he did the Ultherapy. He was honest about the results and said I had very good skin for my age and less sagging in the jowl region that most - he would not recommend that I repeat this for 2 years as it may cause facial fat loss/a thinner face (it definitely did).

The clinic itself is very busy and although arriving on time it was quite chaotic. About 50% locals and 50% tourists. There were very few spare chairs and not a lot of privacy (I'm sure PS is different).

(repost from another thread, hope it helps. I am considering a rhinoplasty there as the surgeon that did my laser and acne treatments was very informative, honest, personable and didn't oversell. They consultant surgeon I saw before him would not do treatments on me and I think they are quite reputable and not purely money focussed).