BeautyHacker

My Ethnic Rhinoplasty Story w/ Images

After watching a Youtube video about rhinoplasty in South Korea, I got in contact with this agency, XXX. They seemed to be really personable and professional over email. They offered VIP airport pick up service and recommended a very nice and affordable hotel that was close to all the major plastic surgery clinics (in an area called Gangnam). I was pleasantly surprised that the XXX team was in fact a very nice Korean man and a beautiful Black woman from the States. We clicked immediately. They were both very kind and accommodating. We consulted with several clinics and I felt Banobagi was the most competent. The surgeon, Dr. Lee, was kind, detailed, and talked about facial harmony. I could tell he really knew what he was doing and would give me a great result. In addition, the facilities looked immaculate, a clean white aesthetic. We booked the surgery ASAP and I was excited to finally have my dream nose. A few days later, the XXX woman went with me back to Banobagi and was there to ease my nerves as I was waiting to be admitted for surgery. When I woke up she was there to help me with my first day of recovery. Having that support was really important and touching. The Banobagi staff were also so attentive and checked in on me constantly. Banobagi offers a recovery house with your own private room with tv, humidifier, air purifier, and even some food! We received a hot lunch everyday - it was delicious. After a few days, I was comfortable enough to get out and get some fresh air. The XXX team were there to show me around Seoul, grab a bite, and even do some shopping. There’s no way I could have had such a great experience without them. Now, as I am writing this, I am back home and a month into recovery. My nose looks great and I couldn’t be any happier. I will always keep XXX and Banobagi in mind if I ever want to get something else done! Thanks for reading!

Before:
IMG_0008.JPG

The Day of Surgery:
IMG_0052.JPG

IMG_0053.JPG

After:
Without concealer under the eyes.
IMG_0847.JPG

With concealer under the eyes.
IMG_0853.jpg

Side View:
IMG_0999.PNG

MissDavis said:
After watching a Youtube video about rhinoplasty in South Korea, I got in contact with this agency, Seoul Cosmetic Surgery(SCS). They seemed to be really personable and professional over email. They offered VIP airport pick up service and recommended a very nice and affordable hotel that was close to all the major plastic surgery clinics (in an area called Gangnam). I was pleasantly surprised that the SCS team was in fact a very nice Korean man and a beautiful Black woman from the States. We clicked immediately. They were both very kind and accommodating. We consulted with several clinics and I felt Banobagi was the most competent. The surgeon, Dr. Lee, was kind, detailed, and talked about facial harmony. I could tell he really knew what he was doing and would give me a great result. In addition, the facilities looked immaculate, a clean white aesthetic. We booked the surgery ASAP and I was excited to finally have my dream nose. A few days later, the SCS woman went with me back to Banobagi and was there to ease my nerves as I was waiting to be admitted for surgery. When I woke up she was there to help me with my first day of recovery. Having that support was really important and touching. The Banobagi staff were also so attentive and checked in on me constantly. Banobagi offers a recovery house with your own private room with tv, humidifier, air purifier, and even some food! We received a hot lunch everyday - it was delicious. After a few days, I was comfortable enough to get out and get some fresh air. The SCS team were there to show me around Seoul, grab a bite, and even do some shopping. There’s no way I could have had such a great experience without them. Now, as I am writing this, I am back home and a month into recovery. My nose looks great and I couldn’t be any happier. I will always keep SCS and Banobagi in mind if I ever want to get something else done! Thanks for reading!

Before:
View attachment 4210233

The Day of Surgery:
View attachment 4210236

View attachment 4210237

After:
Without concealer under the eyes.
View attachment 4210240

With concealer under the eyes.
View attachment 4210234

Side View:
View attachment 4210244
@MissDavis congrats hun, that is a beautiful result for a closed rhino. May I ask what materials he used for the bridge & tip?

• admin locked and unlocked this topic
  • 3 months later...