BeautyHacker

I consulted Dr. Kimberly Lee and I liked her

I liked her. She was very honest and she did NOT push me to have unnecessary procedures. She has had a lot of experience with patients having surgery in Korea and ending up with sagging skin, looking much older than what they are, and bone complications. That is how I found her, actually. I am in touch with other patients who were disfigured in Korea and ended up with her. I personally would never go to Korea again. In these years I researched so much, and I simply don't trust Korean doctors. They use marketing strategies, highly photoshopped pictures and they do NOT go through the intensive training that a US doctor has to go through. Some of you might hate me for saying this and I have received a lot of private messages saying that Korean surgeons are the best, but, that is not true. I have been in touch with several disfigured patients who have gone to VERY good Korean doctors. Also, remember that the pictures they use on their websites are LIES. Nothing more than LIES. If you see those people in real life, they look completely different.

Anyway, regarding Dr. Lee, she asked me a lot of questions and she said I have two problems. One problem is the malposition, non-unions of the bones (I am reattaching the images to refresh your memory). She was very surprised that the doctor didn't use plates. Dr. Charles Lee said that even when you use plates, there is a high chance they fail, now, imagine not using plates. The other problem is a lot of sagging and extra skin. I stupidly thought that I needed a minilift, but, she said I need a full-face lift. Can you ****ing believe it? I can't put into words how angry I am at that bastard who ruined my face and my youth. I seriously wish him an agonizing death. You know why? Because I asked him repeatedly about sagging skin, and he guaranteed there was not going to be any sagging skin. I look 15 years older than my age. All of the ligaments, muscles, periosteoum in my skin have been permanently damaged. So, I will need a full face lift. I am still going to see other craniofacial surgeons before making a decision. Be very careful with these Korean doctors. I cry every day, I do not use make up anymore and I have become a recluse for how disfigured and botched my face is.

Wishing you all the best.