BeautyHacker

Rhinoplasty 5 weeks post-op

Hi.
I got nose surgery in Korea at Topface plastic surgery clinic.
Last time i uploaded my 4week post-op photos and now update it.
It's been 5 weeks since surgery, i had hump and long nose, so i removed the hump and corrected nasal tip and bridge. Now my nose looks refined and natural, that makes me happy.

Hi. I found this clinic in internet. Before going there i checked their homepage, their before and after photos, i saw that they have very good surgical outcomes, so decided get consultation there. I had consultation with doctor shim, he was very pleasant, polite, professional, during consultation he gave detailed information about the surgery method, results, side effects etc. I liked everything so decided to do my surgery there. I don't regret my decision, as i am very happy with my results. I just wanted to share my surgery experience here, thought it would be helpful for those who want to get surgery in Korea, that's all.

You are a very gorgeous woman. It’s pretty amazing what plastic surgery can do! I recently had jaw shaving and chin shaving done in Beverly Hills and I am amazed by my results and would consider rhinoplasty next.

How was Korea? Did you get around easily as a foreigner or did you have a translator?

• 3 weeks later...
You’re so pretty! Congrats on your surgery

• 1 year later...
Everyone needs to stay away from TOPFACE clinic. The initial consultation with the doctor, named SHIM, he allows you to say everything you want and he says he will do what ever you want. However, after he has done the surgery for you the results will be opposite of what you wanted. He ruins the beauty and healthy of his patients - seem on purpose to be sure patients are scared and never come back to ask him to fix what he did wrong. He tricks patients to agree to do the surgery and take their money; then, he scares patients away by hurting them. The day he did the surgery for me they didn’t check my health + blood, they didn’t have an anesthesiologist - only two nurses with him. They waked me up during the surgery and told me I needed to swallow blood from my nose. I cannot believe a surgeon would force the patient to swallow blood. This was horrible experience and shows the ethics of the doctor. When they woke me up mid-surgery I experienced worst pain then when I gave birth. After the surgery, I had to go to the hospital to have an x-ray and treatment for lung infection. I paid for blepharoplasty and rhinoplasty. After the surgery my eyes were one big and one small, keloids, and now I have three eyelids in my eyes: one from the old eyelid, one from his cut and one from the stitches he added under my eyelid. He make my nose bubble, one big and one small nostril and after the rhinoplasty he did not tie the stitches straight which caused my right nostril to shift which makes my nose look like for a monster. I paid more money for him to do osteomy but he didn’t perform the surgery. Such a nightmare experience! Please be carefully when you go to Korea for surgery. I hope everyone who reads this will stay away from this clinic. Their professional ethics are unscrupulous and they easily will hurt you for your money.
Here are my results from what dr shim mess up

here is my picture before the surgery D68AC33E-3966-4936-B322-E495D9B328C4.jpeg

bellow these pictures after dr Shim surgery

92395F46-F5AB-4E4B-9A97-8108B4D87229.jpeg 49B1289C-271E-465A-B1BE-EB0AFD4340A7.jpeg E36FF420-3DBF-4F26-84AA-A229C8989C2A.png AB7F510E-17AC-476C-AC13-BFE235E19517.jpeg 0C5312B2-5E52-46BA-AE88-427B9F66B20A.jpeg

really nice result!

I remember you are from Russian you advertised about this clinic everywhere and I saw you on his clinic website. Your profile picture here is not you. But unfortunately in the real life many patients got hurt from dr SHIM. He ruins face of patients turn to monster. Everyone need stay away from this doctor or will get hurt

I remember you are from Russian you advertised about this clinic everywhere and I saw you on his clinic website. Your profile picture here is not you. But unfortunately in the real life many patients got hurt from dr SHIM. He ruins face of patients turn to monster. Everyone need stay away from this doctor or will get hurt

WHAT??? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? This is perhaps, the first time I've ever seen about this PS! I did proceed a surgery but definitely NOT WITH DR SHIM!!!! I got my rhino at REGEN WITH DR. SEOK JUN LEE!!! And there's no way you could see me posting about this ps or this surgeon! And how come did you decide that I'm russian? I'm really sorry you got such s sh*& outcome and can all 100% understand you as I myself got my des re-done and still didn't achieve the result I wanted, ended up with asymmetrical and uneven eyes and now considering to get another des revision
p.s. my first 2 des I got in the US, apparently, not the best place to get natural result