BeautyHacker

Rhinoplasty 5 weeks post-op

Thank you for informing others

If you are not Russian ( the one name: Tatyanushka) then post your pictures here to prove who you are for everyone see?

listen, I'm not gonna prove you anything, as obviously your dissatisfaction and botched result in some way took all logic out of your brain, which is definitely not my problem. AND if I like someone else result you gonna blame me that I advertise another someone? all adequate people would see no sense in what you are claiming. good luck!

"They waked me up during the surgery and told me I needed to swallow blood from my nose." ?! :wtf::wtf::wtf:
So sorry, I hope you will get better soon, when did you have the surgery? Maybe with time it will get better and revision will be possible :frown:

I no need you prove for me, if you said you are right then prove for everyone you are right if you can’t prove then this is lying

(They waked me up during the surgery and told me I needed to swallow blood from my nose) CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS, HE IS A DEVIL HE IS NOT A HUMAN. I believed in god and I believed bad person the end will must pays off what’s they done in them life. I waiting to hear karma get back to him.