BeautyHacker

Rhinoplasty, forehead reduction, acculift, buccal fat pad removal, TRC, arm lipo at Namu Clinic

Helpful!! thank you so much

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Stephanie for the in-depth details! I'm glad I found a post about rhino without silicone, cause I too don't want silicone in my nose. I was speaking with Namu and they mention that it cause a sunken area if i did tip projected and no silicone for the bridge.

Maybe I missed it while reading but did you get the bridge width slimmer as well?

Hey Lady! thank you for such a detailed review!
I'm also planning an acculift procedure, so wanted to ask if you can see good results after it? can you notice less volume and less or more sagging in your face and has the skin tighten up?
From your photos I think you look really good, and sure will look great after swelling goes down

• 2 weeks later...
From what I know, if you were to raise your nose bridge or have tip projection done, it can lead to the illusion of a more narrow bridge (in between the eyes) ...it can also make wideset eyes appear more "close" together. Thats just the general consensus of it, not sure if it applies to OP... Just stuff I learn from browsing realself lol.

Oh I see. Haha. Well I hope doctors say I don’t need to raise the bridge so I can really avoid silicone. And still get a bit of a narrow bridge.

If you have enough cartilage in your ear or even your own nose cartilage, you can use that to build the bridge as well =D this is the same technique I would like to do. You could also do rib, but that is usually more expensive and the pain I dont think is worth it.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, I also heard there can be complications with being ‘bumpy’ with using cartilage. So maybe I’ll try to avoid making it higher. Haha. I just want it thinner. :sad:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Ah i’d Love to meet. But the only available slot that I’m able to take 2 weeks leave is mid Jul. All the best to your surgery! =)

phoebebuffey , your advices from your experience should be in a book or something like,
actually, it is detailed, helpful and comprehensive advices.
thanks.

I see. What procedure are you doing? I am in my 40s and now my lower cheeks are heavier. Sad. Thinking of acculift but fear it might cause sagging.

• 1 month later...
Hi there, which surgeries are you going to be done? I am looking for best doctor for forehead reduction surgery... I am going to stay in apgujeong, gangnam. did you plan your travels yet? I am coming from LA

• 10 months later...
I just discovered this thread and wanted to say thank you for sharing your PS experience with us. I feel bloody furious that trolls would do that to you. Trolls are nothing but cowards hiding behind a screen.