Jump to content
BeautyHacker

cyndabeale

Members
  • Posts

    9
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by cyndabeale

  1. Some say it is, others say to avoid it. A lot of users have reported that reviews are frequently manipulated by clinics through paid promotions, sponsored discounts, or the removal of negative feedback. You will see this on most places though. Amazon had this issue for a long time and IMO still kind of does. This is why you have to research more. I am not saying to never use the app or avoid the reviews because I am sure a certain number of them are legit but just be aware that they do pay people or offer discounts for better feedback. I have heard of them doing this to post negative feedback for competing clinics as well.
  2. I was looking up pictures online and some of them, it just doesn't look much different in the before and afters. Others, you can clearly tell. I am having a hard time understanding genioplasty because of this. I thought it was just a surgery to enlarge the chin, for people that appeared to not have a chin at all. Is there more to it than that? Also, what sorts of clinics in Korea focus on these kinds of surgeries? I read somewhere that it is more of a specialty surgery vs something like rhinoplasty.
  3. There are also different types of breast implants and I think I remember reading that the gummybear ones are the best ones FIY.
  4. Do they call it (Buccal fat removal) this in Korea though? I never have seen it listed on any clinic site I have looked at.
  5. Which type of surgery are you looking to get? There are two popular surgical methods in Korea... the High-L Osteotomy, which involves a 30–90 degree cut for significant inward and backward rotation, and the Low-L Osteotomy, which uses a 45–90 degree cut for a more subtle reduction.
  6. I view clinics like this to be half and half. Like @LupinBB81 mentioned, they do corrective surgery so it isn't just about atheistic.
  7. I am not familiar with Pride but I do know that Note Plastic Surgery is a popular choice. If you go on Reddit, you might be able to find some before and afters that women share of their breast work tied to the clinic.
  8. As of right now, I have an appointment booked but I have not gotten my flight or hotel yet. There is a chance I might have to push things back. I did already pay a deposit for my surgery but in the event I do have to push it back a month or two, would I have to pay again or would the clinic just move it for me? I am not sure how this works. I have contacted them but they take awhile to respond it seems.
  9. Hi everyone, I just joined. Hoping to get some help. So I have been wanting to get a nose job/reconstruction since I was in my teens. I always hated me nose and as I have gotten older, I have only become more self-conscious of it. I am unable to afford a local doctor but I can absolutely afford to get work done in Korea so I want to travel for it. I am just having a hard time narrowing down my list of clinics/hospitals to contact. I would prefer one that isn't like a hospital if possible and one that is known for specializing in nose work, especially for non-Koreans. Any suggestions I should look into would be great!
×
×
  • Create New...