BeautyHacker

I was botched in Korea and I had revision in the US

no, you are stupid. I am not even American. Guess what, at least I am fixed now, whereas you will never be fixed and I put a jinx on you. Now I look great and I have been fixed, you will always look like a chinx ****. Ha ha ah, jokes on you

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL look at this fool.
Basically calling out Asians chinx.

This is Asian forum. You are obviously mentally ill.

You are disgusting and you ought to be ashamed of yourself. I was helping people qnd you are trying to hijack the conversation. Shame on you. I curse you

Thank you @Denyagan for sharing the name of the craniofacial surgeon who did a brilliant job fixing your botched surgery. I don't know how you found the mental strength to go through what you have gone through. I am so pleased for you that you made the right choice for a surgeon to repair your botched zygoma reduction.

I agree with missorange! Thank you for sharing your journey. You are brave!

I can't imagine what you went through! I hope insurance paid for your surgery since it's reconstruction and not cosmetic. However I'm not sure if insurance is allowed to be used in another state?

Anyways, thank you for sharing. I joined this group wanting advice on zygoma but now going to think twice.

I COMPLETELY AGREE!

I was meant to have V line and Two Jaw in Korea and I just couldn't go ahead with it. I then realised that what koreans call 'vline' is ALREADY DONE IN THE US! Manible reduction and genioplasty osteotomy!

I was quoted the SAME COST by a doctor in the US who I will be doing my surgery with. My doctor is a HIGHLY respected true cranio surgeon. I get what this posted means by 'true'' surgeon. Before you can start cutting bones in the USA you need YEARS of training.

My doctor told me he gets MANY americans who come and see him AFTER they go to Korea! THEY NEVER LOOK THE SAME IRL!

Also the method koreans use for jaw reduction causes sagging!

WHY DO YOU THINK SO MANY TRANSGENDERS HAVE HAD JAW SHAVING ETC WITHOUT ALL THESE KOREAN PROBLEMS?! Because the US doctors are very serious with minimising long term risk.

I saw his before and afters and he gets jaws JUST as slim as the korena before and afters WITHOUT all the risk.

STAY. IN. THE. US. and visit a real cranio surgeon.

In korea I only recommend DR Lee at TFD.

All the others even Dr Oh at Regen have destroyed peoples lives and faces!

My Dr is Jordan Dechamps Braly. He is one of the best facial contouring doctors in the USA.

Remember western doctors have been cutting bones. They do it with transgenders ALL THE TIME! Don't be decieved to believe only koreans do it. That's false!

Most americans who go regret it! If you can. Go to a real doctor in the USA!

Thank you so much and thanks to everybody who has posted nice things. I received some very nasty private messages from a crazy person saying horrible things, but, I am glad I can share my experience with nice people like you. So, my insurance covered for this surgery, however, I still had to pay hefty copayments, hotel, plane ticket. But, I am glad the insurance covered for everything.

I am sharing my experience to help people here. I do not hate Asians as a crazy person said. That would be ridiculous. I am just stating a fact, that, for bone reduction surgery, you have to be very very very careful and in these years I have spoken to literally hundreds of patients who have been butchered in Korea in very reputable clinics. Again, the pictures of these Korean doctors look AMAZING, but, the real life is COMPLETELY different.

starting from 2019, I will no longer have out of state benefits, so, I had to hurry up. I am glad I had the surgery before the beginning of 2019. Out of curiosity, how do you know I am out of state? :smile:

No problem.

I have consulted with MANY Cranio surgeons in the USA and their biggest new new job are since social media boomed the people going to korea for surgery and coming back the USA for revisions after a mess has been made of their face.

All my doctors have said the same thing. They're seeing many people with botched faces.

US doctors have been contouring faces on transgenders for years! It's only in the US it's called facial feminisation

People should be very very very careful about which cranio they let near their bones.

Korea is the wild west of plastic surgery. There are amazing doctors but the legality is a lot more lax than the USA!

Less planning etc also goes into the surguries.

US doctors are by law required to be far, far, far more meticulous!

You put it really, really well: the wild wild west. A lot of people take surgeries lightly and they go to another country to have surgery. Look at that lady from Texas, Laura Avila: she went to Mexico for some surgeries, to save money, and now her brain is damaged and she is on life support. And these things have happened in Korea many times. I am not saying that US surgeons are perfect. There are bad surgeons in the US as well, of course, but, it is easier to find a very good surgeon in the US because they just have more rigid standards. I was attacked for warning people about all these Korean clinics and Korean doctors. You have no idea how many real people I have talked to in the last few years and they were butchered, they ended up with facial paralysis, or lost eyesight even after having surgeries in very reputable clinics in Korea. I am very very happy that you confirmed what I knew, because, like I said, I was attacked for saying that and all I want to do is help.