BeautyHacker

I was botched in Korea and I had revision in the US

I'm so sorry you were attacked. Don't be surprised if it may have been promoters attacking you. There are some strange people on here who are actually promoters.

No just like you I have done much research into this. I have travelled the world to have consultations with the best cranio surgeons. And all I will say is nothing done in Korea can't be done in the USA!

It's really weird to me how lax people treat cranio when it can affect nerves, muscle and fat structure, cause sagging etc etc. People treat it like a lip filler or something. It's so invasive with such little room for error. It's not like a nose job that you can keep redoing. You can't keep cutting your cheeks and jaw. It's got to be done right...

I think we both take it more seriously because we have simply researched extensively.

I'm now doing my v line in california! I saw REAL before and afters (no photoshop) and the doctors are getting jaws and chins just as slim in the US!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw on your past post that you saw Dr Kimberley lee and Charles lee, so assumed you were traveling for consult? Both surgeon I wanted to see for zygoma but don't think i will pursue after reading about all the risk.

oh, yes, you are right.

May I give you a piece of advice from the bottom of my heart? Do not do it. Zygomatic reduction doesn't work because if our faces are wide it's not the fault of the zygomatic arches, but, what is in between. Once you mess with your zygoma, you no longer have proper anatomical contours, the face remains STILL wide, plus flat. It's as if someone is very tall and they cut off their feet. They will always be very tall but without feet. Does it make sense? It's hard to explain why zygomatic arch surgery is so so so risky in writing. I could explain it much better in real life and in drawings and you would uderstand completely. HIgh cheekbones are incredibly attractive, trust me. Men love them.

what is your opinion on v line :smile:

I have seen some jaw reduction surgeries performed by Dr. Deschamps, Dr. Ousterhout or other doctors and they looked AMAZING. I mean, AMAZING. I have never, ever seen a Korean doctor doing job nearly as good as that. Korean clinics just aggressively promote themselves.

Thank you! I will take your advice to heart. May I ask if any parts of your cheekbone were removed? Or was it just cut and not fixated?

I consulted with Deschamps after consulting in seoul with regen, view, tfd,evem etc. I was BLOWN AWAY by the level of attention to detail. He accounts for every last mm of your face. He was measuring and annotating everything with such precision and detail. He said even by 1mm he does not want to get things wrong. The surguries are planned in immaculate detail with everything having to work in harmony and mitigate risk. He is analysing every aspect of your face.

I was truly blown away by how meticulous he was compared to the Korean surgeons. He was speaking about and listing risks I'd never even thought about!

I spent almost two hours (!) with him annotating and studying every last mm of my face, jaw, everything. He was studying how each reduction and move would impact each facial feature. Not just now BUT LONG TERM!! He kept speaking about both long and short term...

It was simply a level of attention to detail and meticulousness I did not encounter in Seoul...I believe this is how cranio surgery SHOULD BE! It is serious and should be treated as such. In Korea it's treated like botox or fillers :/

After going to Seoul and then travelling to the US to meet the US surgeons......there is just a completely different attitude.

I'd do my fat graphing etc in Korea but for serious surgeries which can have serious disasters if gone wrong I'm sticking with a legal system which tries to protect patients (korea protects doctors...)

Descamps doesn'tt have before and afters online but in his office he will show you them...

Both. Depending on the patients needs.

Remember his speciality is turning MEN into women. I saw pics where he turned a strong EUROPEAN male chin and jaw into a small sharp v line. European males have quite strong chin and jaws, he routinely tailors these into female faces daily. He is very aggressive with his technique. He warned me and he is also known for being aggressive because he will make your face however small you want it. He is good at his job.

I wouldn't even have facial grafting in Korea, to be honest. LIke you said, the level of attention to detail is different. It's like day and night. You described Deschamps, but, my craniofacial surgeon who fixed the botched surgery was equally very meticulous and we spent hours going over everything, I sent him dozens of e-mails, I spent 2 days in the hospital and we took every possible precaution. Never, ever, ever have I seen that level of precision in Korea.

I'm honestly so happy for you. Many many haven't gotten a second chance. It is so heartbreaking that in our quest for something as simple as a smaller face we can give ourselves so many long-term issues and so much more revisions!

I am so happy I decided to just see what the US doctors were saying before going ahead with Korea. I am in safe hands now :smile:

Enjoy your new face.

I have been trying to dissuade people from going for zygoma reduction but to no avail. :sad: