BeautyHacker

Banobagi Clinic Concerns

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She had a bad experience, I don’t think a drop on the price would change anyone’s mind if they weren't treated nicely for their first meeting. It’s so unfortunate but it happens.

So when you went with Banobaji did you get quoted a price and then they took the discount off because of their promotional price? And then requote you another price with an additional discount? I only ask because I am looking to do the same and Banobaji quoted me 7mil krw for genioplasty and 6mil For rhinoplasty. So I’m just wondering if the discount online will apply automatically and then they’ll give me another discount upon negotiation?

So since they already gave you a quote, I suggest to email them back explaining that you came across their website and you want to know if the 30% discount can be included if you send them a down payment before feb (which is when the promo ends) and also ask them how much would the down payment be to secure the getting the promo.. ask that all in just 1 email. Let me know and good luck! for me, they didn’t provide an exact amount, they added the discount in front of me because the Dr has to see you and examine you in person just incase you would need Osteotomy or alar reduction for nose, but nothing is sure until the Dr sees you. What I did to budget the estimated cost was, I added all the possible surgeries I might have took that and took the discount my self and that’s how much money I brought with me. I got alar reduction and silicon implant for my rhinoplasty and the total was $3960 that
’s including the 30% off.

i consulted banobagi 1 year ago and i think the service was quite alrite, the consultant i have is so friendly and in fact she gave me a 30% on the spot after consulting with the dr. Hence i was quite set on banobagi or opera for eyes surgery, but now im so confused because there are so many mixed responses...

You already got it done? Or did u already give down payment to secure a spot? If you’ve done neither, it doesn’t hurt to ask for the promo.. girl! I’m all about getting a good deal! Hahaa

Thanks for letting me know!

This is coming from a person that actually got my nose done with them and had a good experience while recovering, in my opinion, I love me new nose from Banobagi, it’s my first time ever going into surgery or getting anything permanent done. So for me, I’m a fan and would and did highly recommend my own friends to go with them if they’re thinking about getting anything done. But that’s just my opinion, and no I’m not sponsored or was given a discount to say nice sh*t, I got a good deal because I’m good at researching sh*t online and keeping up to date on the clinics I was interested in getting my PS at. I didn’t let other people’s opinion get in my head because it’s not their face or money that’s in the line, it’s mine. I say go for Banobagi and research everything that u have to know or questions you want to ask so you’re prepared and don’t expect a red carpet treatment, This goes for any clinic you choose to go consult with or get your plastic surgery at, it’s not Hollywood, it’s a clinic for Christ sake. Lol doctors are very important people that have better sh*t to do. Time is money and if you’re just going in for consultation when they squeezed you in between operating time where they actually make money on, don’t expect to sit and talk with them for an hour because that’s ridiculous. Hahaa Some people just have big heads and think they should be prioritized more than others.. but that’s just my opinion.

Can I please ask who did your rhino at Banobagi?

Which Doctor at Banobagi did your nose?